I yam gonna go tu see Unka TED tuday!

Old July 20th 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default I yam gonna go tu see Unka TED tuday!

ok nezt time bite hizsef, OEJ
"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:13:48 -0700, cutie wrote:

Meowmee an Pawpaw ar gonna tayke me tu see Unka TED tuday.
sumpin bowt needulz. I kin play wiff yarn, but nottid needulz.
Maybe Unka TED wyll loin me heow tu play wiff dem ?
I geto go in mine took-tu-mine-own-tru-home-cayge.

cutie

We don't know bowt dis being a good fing. We wuz captured and brot dere
get sumpfin fiksed. Buttid I didn't fink anyfing wuz broken. Did you
sisfur
deer?

Nope. But at weast I don't feel wike yowling at boycats anymore.
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

Ted wuzunt bery nize :-(
He skweezt me:-(
He poked sumpin up mine bakside ;-(
He shot me gneedul wiff twee difurint shotz innit ;-(
He puttid wurm stuff in mine mowff ;-(
He sed I wuz uh domeztik shorthair, and if I wuz uh d*g dat wud meen uh
mutt ;-(

He wantza see me uhgin in tuu weekz;-(
Waaaaaaaaa

cutie

Old July 20th 11, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Dere, dere, liddle sisfur-in-paw. Yoo juss relakz, an when yoo feelz up to
it, we will teech yurownself how to git revenj on da hoominz.

Sundance

Old July 20th 11, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

i wiwll du dat, if i can.
i wiwl praksiz on meowmee.
she skweelz wiff d-lite.

cutie

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ok nezt time bite hizsef, OEJ
"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:13:48 -0700, cutie wrote:

Meowmee an Pawpaw ar gonna tayke me tu see Unka TED tuday.
sumpin bowt needulz. I kin play wiff yarn, but nottid needulz.
Maybe Unka TED wyll loin me heow tu play wiff dem ?
I geto go in mine took-tu-mine-own-tru-home-cayge.

cutie

We don't know bowt dis being a good fing. We wuz captured and brot
dere to

Old July 20th 11, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett reads this with sadness having feared this would not be a good
thing. Pour liddle biddie I iz sorri u wuz treaded diZ way. It wuz bad but
you meomie and paw must have fout dere wuz sumphink wrong or dem wudent haff
putted u fru diz. Relax and try to haffa a nap.

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:13:48 -0700, cutie wrote:

Meowmee an Pawpaw ar gonna tayke me tu see Unka TED tuday.
sumpin bowt needulz. I kin play wiff yarn, but nottid needulz.
Maybe Unka TED wyll loin me heow tu play wiff dem ?
I geto go in mine took-tu-mine-own-tru-home-cayge.

cutie

We don't know bowt dis being a good fing. We wuz captured and brot dere to

Old July 20th 11, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

be carful pwatizin onna hoomin whut feedz ursef, awso hersef mite thump
urown noze, OE
"cutie" wrote in message
i wiwll du dat, if i can.
i wiwl praksiz on meowmee.
she skweelz wiff d-lite.

cutie

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ok nezt time bite hizsef, OEJ

Old July 20th 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

Wewll i gno dey lub mee. Meowmee bot me uh nuu pink skratsh bockz, uh
lay-on blankie an sum skwishee kittin fuud. an I gotz mine own
yutillittee ruum 'sted ov PawPawz baffruum neow. Buttid I dunt lyke da
spenziff kittin fuudz..yet ennywayz.

I slept wiff meowmee lazt nite, mozta it, ennywayz.

cutie

Old July 20th 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 20, 12:18*am, "Sylvia M" wrote:
"The Two Sisters" wrote in messagenews:zqryqzzyy6lb.1r2p6m6jzilx8$.dlg@40tude .net...

[...]

cutie- Hide quoted text -

Awww. Der der Cutie. Sumday yoo wil furgitted aw boutted da awful
bisik, er bisiks. Sweepin wif da meowmie is a gud anteedoat. I wil
sned sum nosepoinks an purrs tu yoo. MeOwy, sneding....
Old July 20th 11, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett rubs the bitties ear and tells her, u iz doink fine, u iz trainink
dat hooman furry furry gud. We iz all proud of yourselfz.

Old July 20th 11, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

"Meowy" wrote in message
[...]

----
i neber hadda nosepoink.
Izzit da sayme az uh hisspitt?
cutie

Meowmee wokt uh d*g tuday Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 6 January 29th 11 12:47 AM
unka Dan Stormmee Cat community 2 April 11th 07 10:22 AM
Maui off to TED tuday, pleeze purrs, and iffn' ennywun gots advise, we need it. FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 16 December 5th 06 03:19 AM
Unka Dan! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 1 February 24th 06 12:52 AM
Blue's Birthday Tuday! Panda ov Toes Cat community 16 November 27th 04 07:03 PM