Corporate Uniforms And Workwear

Old April 21st 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Corporate Uniforms And Workwear

Corporate Uniforms And Workwear
CORPORATE UNIFORMS AND WORKWEAR

The Strides & Co approach to your company’s wardrobe solutions is to
provide you with a total apparel management service. We cover every
possible from design concept, manufacture and warehousing to timely
delivery and unbeatable after sales service.

http://www.shoesbootjeans.com
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/Replic...20Shoes_1.html
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/Replic...20Shoes_1.html
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/Replica_Boots_1.html
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/Replica_Boots_1.html
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/newarrivals.html
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/hotproducts.html

At the Strides & Co we are staffed by some of the most talented heads
of the industry with years of experience in tailoring wardrobe
solutions to meet the needs of our varied clients. We offer an
extensive range of styles in the corporate apparel market. We have a
network of locations to provide personalized service beyond compare.

Our collections are regularly updated to reflect the current trends in
fashion. We ensure your corporate wardrobe never goes out of date. We
have a completer range of garments from the corporate professional to
workwear customized to all professions. You can view our wide
collection online.

Strides & Co has the experience of over 20 years in the business of
supplying corporate clothing. We have been offering wardrobe solutions
to a wide range of Australian companies. Michel’s Patisserie, Video
Ezy, Lanc?me, L’ Oréal, Raine & Horne, Country Comfort Hotels, George
Weston Foods (Tip Top), Thompson Health Care are some of our well
known clients.

The recent years have seen a flood of new products suitable for
branding to promote a range of businesses. With our extensive years of
experience in the field and our wide network of local and overseas
contacts we can offer prompt, reliable service on all branded
merchandise. You can rely on us to short list the most cost-effective
and innovative options and deliver your branded merchandise, be it
clothing, bags, headwear, or whatever you may require on time every
time.

The Strides & Co custom designed uniforms and a range of ready-made
garments are suitable for a variety of industries. The quality
products that we supply are the best in the industry. We stand behind
the promise of satisfaction we make to you. If you happen to be
dissatisfied with any of the products supplied by us, or they do not
meet up to your expectations we assure you of exchange, issue a refund
or credit note on any purchase, for the full merchandise value.

The Strides & Co range of corporate wardrobe solutions includes
corporate uniforms, business shirts, men's workwear, women's workwear.
For your work we have the safety workwear, hospitality workwear and
corporate wear. For your business we have promotional merchandise,
promotional clothing and custom made uniforms, T-shirts, Polo, work
uniforms, business uniforms, business jackets and anything else that
is required for company promotion. We have a wide selection for our
corporate clients such as corporate uniform, clothing Corporate Wear,
Corporate Apparel, Corporate Merchandise, Trousers, Suits and Shirts.
We also offer products with custom designed embroidery and branded
promotional products like head wear, team wear and other custom made
garments.

Strides & Co products are available in a wide range of fabrics like
plain and printed poly cotton, 100% plain polyester (suitable for
blouses), 100% microfibre, 100% printed polyesters- suitable for
blouses, skirts and dresses, 100% pure wools and cottons, poly viscose
blends, Mechanical stretch and 100% polyester and microfibre- suitable
for skirts, dresses, trousers, jackets etc. Any other variety of
fabrics can also be provided upon request.