Hewp Wantid

Old May 9th 04, 09:47 PM
Da Koster Katz

Default Hewp Wantid

Attenshyun, Commyunitee! We fynd dat we haf tu hire sum noo Spa
employeez, as sum uf owr prefeeuz employeez haf left da commyunitee fur
wun reesun ur annuffur.

If yu are infurrested, pleez fill owt da applicashyun at da end uf diz
post, an let uz no.

We furry much need a recepshunist tu make appointments, a hostess, and
seffural assistantz fur da variouz areas. Additional mouwsoozez and
meowsoorz are also needed.

Fangufurrymuch.

Cinni

Note: Our previous employeez included:

Recepshunist - Mollie, who left uz wen she went to live with noo
Hoomins, after Anti Barb Watson went tu thuh Bridge sniffle).

Hostess assistant - Little Zoe Underfoot - sadly left us tu go tu thuh
Rainbow Bridge, and is still sorely missed.

The Great Girtha - are you still available for adfertizing model? We
should put together a noo campaign.

Kitty Schottland - Meowsooz. I fink a promoshun tu hed meowsooz iz in
ordur.

Gretchen Marie - Booteek Manajer. I fink yu need an assistant, no?

Dusty Moore - Meowsoor - are yu still owt there? Still infurrested in
wurking?

Scooter - Sauna attendent.

Oscar - Sauna attendent. Hafn't hurd furum yu in a long wyle.....

******
Spa Employmint Applicashyun
Nayme:
Posishyun Applying For:
Kwalificashyuns:
Speshyul Talentz Related to Job:
******

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old May 11th 04, 07:17 AM
Miss Violette

******
Spa Employmint Applicashyun
Nayme: Miss Trudence tuxido, mine friends callz minself Trudi
Posishyun Applying For: 'ceptionist, I likez da phone.
Kwalificashyuns: Efury time soft or furry getz onna phone I comez der anna
lookz at itsef, the ringy purt doz notte bofur minself anna I like making
thingz in order anna if Miss Violette, was notted the bosscat I wuuld be
Speshyul Talentz Related to Job: I canz talk really lowd so anycat, efin
senyor kittys can hear minself
******

Old May 11th 04, 05:59 PM
dsh-diva

******
Spa Employmint Applicashyun
Nayme:

Callisto Ritter
Posishyun Applying For:.

Mewsoos
Kwalificashyuns:

I dus da need and purr treetmentwif my front paws and dey are furry
strong soz I kan get deep inna da mussul tishyu.
Speshyul Talentz Related to Job:

I also kan gif hareball facials anna i gif gudgud bafs.
Fangu,
Callisto Ritter

******

Old May 13th 04, 10:25 PM
leigh

Errm ... i doezznt wannna be furrward butten i wuld likk tu apply,
just dont no what fur. Ize Ripley Travis, Qualificashuns anna Tallunts
wuld be :- not been 'fraid of da waddermonsters, playin' wiff meowmie
tows in da baff fingy, anna bein kewt anna tabbie. Doez da Spa havva
Pewl?
Fangu furr yurr cunsiderwation.
Ripley

Old May 14th 04, 04:20 AM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/10/04 11:17 PM Miss Violette is reported to have said the following:
******
Spa Employmint Applicashyun
Nayme: Miss Trudence tuxido, mine friends callz minself Trudi
Posishyun Applying For: 'ceptionist, I likez da phone.
Kwalificashyuns: Efury time soft or furry getz onna phone I comez der anna
lookz at itsef, the ringy purt doz notte bofur minself anna I like making
thingz in order anna if Miss Violette, was notted the bosscat I wuuld be
Speshyul Talentz Related to Job: I canz talk really lowd so anycat, efin
senyor kittys can hear minself
******

Hmmmm....luks furry gud. Itz furry impurrtant not tu be 'fraid uf da
ringy. Yur hired!

Cinni

Old May 14th 04, 04:21 AM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/11/04 9:59 AM dsh-diva is reported to have said the following:

******
Spa Employmint Applicashyun
Nayme:

Callisto Ritter

Posishyun Applying For:.

Mewsoos

Kwalificashyuns:

I dus da need and purr treetmentwif my front paws and dey are furry
strong soz I kan get deep inna da mussul tishyu.

Speshyul Talentz Related to Job:

I also kan gif hareball facials anna i gif gudgud bafs.
Fangu,
Callisto Ritter

******

Furry gud. I fink yu will do nicelee! Pleez report to Kitty Schottland
fur yur assynmint.

Cinni

Old May 14th 04, 04:25 AM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/13/04 2:25 PM leigh is reported to have said the following:

Errm ... i doezznt wannna be furrward butten i wuld likk tu apply,
just dont no what fur. Ize Ripley Travis, Qualificashuns anna Tallunts
wuld be :- not been 'fraid of da waddermonsters, playin' wiff meowmie
tows in da baff fingy, anna bein kewt anna tabbie. Doez da Spa havva
Pewl?
Fangu furr yurr cunsiderwation.
Ripley

Pardun me fur askin, but iz yu a boycat or a girlcat?

It sownz lyke yu wuld be ideel fur sauna an hotniptub attendant. Yu
wuld do finga lyke mayke sure da towelz iz deyre fur da clientz, an keep
da areuh tidee, an sumtymez fetch an carry fingz.

Cinni

Old May 14th 04, 01:49 PM
leigh

Da Koster Katz wrote in message ...
On 5/13/04 2:25 PM leigh is reported to have said the following:

Errm ... i doezznt wannna be furrward butten i wuld likk tu apply,
just dont no what fur. Ize Ripley Travis, Qualificashuns anna Tallunts
wuld be :- not been 'fraid of da waddermonsters, playin' wiff meowmie
tows in da baff fingy, anna bein kewt anna tabbie. Doez da Spa havva
Pewl?
Fangu furr yurr cunsiderwation.
Ripley

Pardun me fur askin, but iz yu a boycat or a girlcat?

It sownz lyke yu wuld be ideel fur sauna an hotniptub attendant. Yu
wuld do finga lyke mayke sure da towelz iz deyre fur da clientz, an keep
da areuh tidee, an sumtymez fetch an carry fingz.

Cinni

Hi Cinni,
Ize a girlkittie, anna ize furry gud atta playin wiff, i meanz fettchin, towelz.
Ripley
Old May 14th 04, 03:29 PM
dsh-diva

On Thu, 13 May 2004 20:21:51 -0700, Da Koster Katz
wrote:

On 5/11/04 9:59 AM dsh-diva is reported to have said the following:

******
Spa Employmint Applicashyun
Nayme:

Callisto Ritter

Posishyun Applying For:.

Mewsoos

Kwalificashyuns:

I dus da need and purr treetmentwif my front paws and dey are furry
strong soz I kan get deep inna da mussul tishyu.

Speshyul Talentz Related to Job:

I also kan gif hareball facials anna i gif gudgud bafs.
Fangu,
Callisto Ritter

******

Furry gud. I fink yu will do nicelee! Pleez report to Kitty Schottland
fur yur assynmint.

Cinni

Fangu Cinni!, dis is myown firstist job. Do I get tu ware a
yoonifurm?
Callisto