If we ever needed purrs

Old September 25th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default If we ever needed purrs

Lesley wrote:
Forgive bad typing

Using Dave's keyboard which is a mess

Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

All purrs PLEASE

MS has been siggested along with the big C might be not as major but
he is in is for a week or more

Forgive bad typing had almostno sleep for a few days

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Our purrs are with you and yours.

Will in New Haven, his felllow servants Mickey and Mary and the gang,
Maggy May, Missy, WooToo, Winnie, Sunrise, and Bear and Buy Run, the
d*gs

Old September 25th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8

Consider the prayers prayed, the purrs purred, and the good thoughts
thought! Hang in there, and keep us updated when you get a chance (easier
said than done, I know).

Donna, and Captain and Stanley with purr motors going full force

Old September 25th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Old September 25th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"Lesley" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

.... Lesley

Mega purrs are headed your way.
And cyberhugs, too.

Annie

Old September 25th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lesley wrote:
Forgive bad typing

Using Dave's keyboard which is a mess

Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

All purrs PLEASE

MS has been siggested along with the big C might be not as major but
he is in is for a week or more

Forgive bad typing had almostno sleep for a few days

I'm so sorry to read this, Lesley. Many healing and soothing purrs on
the way for both of you.

Old September 25th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Many purrs.

--Fil

Old September 25th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Lesley wrote:
MS has been siggested along with the big C might be not as major but
he is in is for a week or more

Lots and lots of purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old September 25th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie and Sam

"Lesley" wrote in message
ups.com...
Forgive bad typing

Using Dave's keyboard which is a mess

Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

All purrs PLEASE

MS has been siggested along with the big C might be not as major but
he is in is for a week or more

Forgive bad typing had almostno sleep for a few days

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

You have purrs and gentle headbutts from my crew of four and prayers and
hugs from the hoomans.

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old September 25th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rhonda

Oh, I'm sorry. I went through something horrible like this about 2 years
ago -- I know how terrifying everything can be.

I found that vacuuming all night can be very therapeutic.

I hope it's not as bad as it seems right now, and that he gets out soon.

Take care, and get some sleep,

Rhonda

Old September 25th 06, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Lesley wrote:
Forgive bad typing

Using Dave's keyboard which is a mess

Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

All purrs PLEASE

MS has been siggested along with the big C might be not as major but
he is in is for a week or more

Forgive bad typing had almostno sleep for a few days

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I'm so sorry, Lesley. Express purrs on the way for Dave and for you. I
hope the case won't be as serious as you fear, and that he'll come out
of this okay. But even serious illness can be cared for and conquered.

Melissa