I don getz its

Old August 25th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I don getz its

A koupple weekz agoz whez wez dekorated da liffingroom in da nite, da gramby
gotz allz hissed off about itz. We really didz a goodz job. We hadz yarn
and da paper on da roll from da baffroom.

Diz dayz her tooked down a bed and putted it in a kloset. (air bed) and
herownself moofed chairz to anuffer roomz. Den herselfz runz da monster dat
eatz all our pretty furr. I jus dozzent unnerstand hoomans. O.T. mad
because his hidy holes (behind the chairs) have been moved to the office.

Old August 26th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Aug 25, 2:45 pm, "Granby" wrote:
A koupple weekz agoz whez wez dekorated da liffingroom in da nite, da gramby
gotz allz hissed off about itz. We really didz a goodz job. We hadz yarn
and da paper on da roll from da baffroom.

Diz dayz her tooked down a bed and putted it in a kloset. (air bed) and
herownself moofed chairz to anuffer roomz. Den herselfz runz da monster dat
eatz all our pretty furr. I jus dozzent unnerstand hoomans. O.T. mad
because his hidy holes (behind the chairs) have been moved to the office.

Hoomanz iz jist weerd wike dat sumtymez, pal o' mineownself. Yu hafta
rememfur how furryfurryfurry hard dey iz tu trayn tu gitz dem tu du
fingz owr weigh (da RITE weigh!) an' jist haffa wurk eggstra hard at
reefinin' da traynin' rejimin (regimen) JIST rite wen dem skroo it up
wike dis.

--- Onyx