Lost toof

Old March 9th 10, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Lost toof

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 10:03:29 -0500, Adam wrote:

I lost toof today. Demand 2 know who did it& I beet dem up!!!

"Lovable Louise"

da toof ferry did it louise. my tale got stole you know. i want my
tale back, my bootiful tale.

da sherriff kan fynd them!

beauty

Where sheriff?

L.

louise he will beee heere. he is a brave sheryf and a infestigator.
beauty

WHERE SHERIFF???

"Lovable Louise"

he is at his purrdai parti.
beauty
Old March 11th 10, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

da sherriff kan fynd them!

beauty

Where sheriff?

L.

louise he will beee heere. he is a brave sheryf and a infestigator.
beauty

WHERE SHERIFF???

"Lovable Louise"

he is at his purrdai parti.
beauty

HE IZ NEGLEKTING DUTY!!!

"Lovable Louise"
Old March 12th 10, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:31:01 -0500, Adam wrote:

da sherriff kan fynd them!

beauty

Where sheriff?

L.

louise he will beee heere. he is a brave sheryf and a infestigator.
beauty

WHERE SHERIFF???

"Lovable Louise"

he is at his purrdai parti.
beauty

HE IZ NEGLEKTING DUTY!!!

"Lovable Louise"

boy cats has to mani partiez. i want the sherif back too so he can
fynd my tayle.
beauty
Old March 12th 10, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

da sherriff kan fynd them!

beauty

Where sheriff?

L.

louise he will beee heere. he is a brave sheryf and a infestigator.
beauty

WHERE SHERIFF???

"Lovable Louise"

he is at his purrdai parti.
beauty

HE IZ NEGLEKTING DUTY!!!

"Lovable Louise"

boy cats has to mani partiez. i want the sherif back too so he can
fynd my tayle.
beauty

Yoo wost yerown tayle?? Mrrrrrrt..
Haow did dat haypen?
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 12th 10, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:13:32 -0800, "Mosey \"=^..^=\""
wrote:

da sherriff kan fynd them!

beauty

Where sheriff?

L.

louise he will beee heere. he is a brave sheryf and a infestigator.
beauty

WHERE SHERIFF???

"Lovable Louise"

he is at his purrdai parti.
beauty

HE IZ NEGLEKTING DUTY!!!

"Lovable Louise"

boy cats has to mani partiez. i want the sherif back too so he can
fynd my tayle.
beauty

Yoo wost yerown tayle?? Mrrrrrrt..
Haow did dat haypen?
Luffs
Mosey

i will telll rosco wen he infesticates da toof, but soon after my
sevven kitties was borned i went to ted and wen i kame bak my tale was
gonne. my beutiful tale.
beauty
Old March 12th 10, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Dat iz uh sadsad taiyle!

Pit2nya

Old March 14th 10, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

, "Mosey \"=^..^=\""

[...]

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt, yus, et iz,
I am sew sawry fur yew, beauty
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 21st 10, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

I lost toof today. Demand 2 know who did it& I beet dem
up!!!

"Lovable Louise"

da toof ferry did it louise. my tale got stole you know. i
want my
tale back, my bootiful tale.

da sherriff kan fynd them!

beauty

Where sheriff?

L.

I'm right here. I haven't been meowing because I've been on my
meowey-moon with Stormmee.

What may I help you with?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 5
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old March 21st 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

ChildFree23 wrote:
I lost toof today. Demand 2 know who did it& I beet dem up!!!

"Lovable Louise"

da toof ferry did it louise. my tale got stole you know. i want my
tale back, my bootiful tale.

da sherriff kan fynd them!

beauty

Where sheriff?

L.

I'm right here. I haven't been meowing because I've been on my
meowey-moon with Stormmee.

What may I help you with?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 5
Sheriff Of Catmerica

U bin neglektin duty neerly 1 munth!!! thwap!

I lost toof, Beauty lost tayl. Kin u find dem?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old March 21st 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 21:18:29 -0400, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

I lost toof today. Demand 2 know who did it& I beet dem
up!!!

"Lovable Louise"

da toof ferry did it louise. my tale got stole you know. i
want my
tale back, my bootiful tale.

da sherriff kan fynd them!

beauty

Where sheriff?

L.

I'm right here. I haven't been meowing because I've been on my
meowey-moon with Stormmee.

What may I help you with?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 5
Sheriff Of Catmerica

a week after i hadded my seffen beautiful kitties, apollo, zeus,
hercules, thor, cindy, julie and charlene i got putted in a prison. i
got tooked to ted. wen i was hoam i noticed my tayle was missink.
can yew help me fynd my tayle? i miss my big fluffy tayle.
beauty