First under 20k bubbles!!!!

Old March 31st 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default First under 20k bubbles!!!!

I just got my lowest score yet on bubbles (I think): 19,990

Victor

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 31st 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote ...

I just got my lowest score yet on bubbles (I think): 19,990

Put that in your resumé.

Old March 31st 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
I just got my lowest score yet on bubbles (I think): 19,990

I play that stupid game every day. And I still haven't managed to get below
20K. In fact, its been a very long time since I've got under 30K.

A pox on you, Bev.

Congratulations Victor. You gonna quit now? Bwahahahahaha

Yowie

Old April 1st 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 08:20:01 +1100, "Yowie"
wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
I just got my lowest score yet on bubbles (I think): 19,990

I play that stupid game every day. And I still haven't managed to get below
20K. In fact, its been a very long time since I've got under 30K.

A pox on you, Bev.

Congratulations Victor. You gonna quit now? Bwahahahahaha

Yowie

I'm a recent convert (addict) and it for the first few weeks I didn't
know it was even possible to get down to two colours, let alone to
finish the game! I still don't know if the aim is to get as high as
score as possible (stringing it out as long as you can without dying)
or to clear the screen quickly. I get about 34,000 when I manage to
finish the game.
Old April 1st 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

That's great Victor! I quit Bubbels after getting around 16,000. But now,
thanks to Bev (again) and Tweed, I am seriously addicted to Dynomite.
Aaargh! It's a good thing I'm bored anyway.
--
Britta

Old April 1st 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
finish the game! I still don't know if the aim is to get as high as
score as possible (stringing it out as long as you can without dying)
or to clear the screen quickly. I get about 34,000 when I manage to
finish the game.

There are two distinct goals, each with a different stragety: to clear
the board with as few points as possible or to finish the game with as
many points as possible.
I'm now aiming for a high score.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 1st 06, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:
I just got my lowest score yet on bubbles (I think): 19,990

Congrats! I'm still trying for that! It's gone so far, if my points go
over 10,000, I just start a new game because I know I can't beat my
record anyway.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 1st 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"badwilson" wrote in message
That's great Victor! I quit Bubbels after getting around 16,000. But
now,
thanks to Bev (again) and Tweed, I am seriously addicted to Dynomite.
Aaargh! It's a good thing I'm bored anyway.
--

Dynomite is great, isn't it? It seems somehow more rewarding than bubbels.
Oh, that noise when you finally hatch a baby and the frustration when you

Tweed

Old April 1st 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In message , Christina Websell
writes

"badwilson" wrote in message
That's great Victor! I quit Bubbels after getting around 16,000. But
now,
thanks to Bev (again) and Tweed, I am seriously addicted to Dynomite.
Aaargh! It's a good thing I'm bored anyway.
--

Dynomite is great, isn't it? It seems somehow more rewarding than bubbels.
Oh, that noise when you finally hatch a baby and the frustration when you
can't get to the vibrating egg!
I'm not that good at it yet, although I'm very addicted too, my highest
status achieved to date is Tyrant Lizard with a few Raptors along the way.
How about you?

I managed Supersaurus once, which was in the 70,000s.
--
Cathi

Old April 2nd 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"badwilson" wrote in message
That's great Victor! I quit Bubbels after getting around 16,000. But
now,
thanks to Bev (again) and Tweed, I am seriously addicted to Dynomite.
Aaargh! It's a good thing I'm bored anyway.
--

Dynomite is great, isn't it? It seems somehow more rewarding than

bubbels.
Oh, that noise when you finally hatch a baby and the frustration when you
can't get to the vibrating egg!
I'm not that good at it yet, although I'm very addicted too, my highest
status achieved to date is Tyrant Lizard with a few Raptors along the way.
How about you?

Tweed

Yes, it does have some really great sound effects, which I'm sure contribute
greatly to it's addictiveness. I love the guy always shouting "harder,
faster!". Maybe it's my constantly deprived state that's causing me to feel
this way, but isn't it a bit dirty? ;-)
I've reached a high score of 47,670, but I can't remember what kind of
lizard that equates to. I always get so frustrated when I don't get a
Whirley and another colour gets added. But then if you get too many
Whirleys, it just speeds up and up and gets very hard too. It's also very
frustrating when you get all the way up to cretaceous combo and then can't
get to dynomite combo and have to start all over again. Very addictive!
I'm just glad that I found the game on one of my CD's that I bought in
Thailand so I've installed it on Dennis' laptop and can play all the time,
full screen.
--
Britta

Bubbles returns... RobZip Cat health & behaviour 11 January 7th 06 06:19 PM
Bubbles flew the coop! RobZip Cat health & behaviour 6 January 4th 06 11:07 PM
Thesis on Bubbles Bev Cat anecdotes 30 November 17th 04 04:11 AM
Bonnie Bubbles Bev Cat anecdotes 42 June 24th 04 08:55 AM
Cat nip bubbles Susan M Cat anecdotes 5 February 18th 04 03:29 PM