Healthy, Well-Behaved, Happy Ragdoll Cat

Old January 18th 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
[email protected]

Default Healthy, Well-Behaved, Happy Ragdoll Cat

The Ragdoll is a breed of medium longhaired cat. It is best known for
its docile and placid temperament and affectionate nature. It is
perhaps the gentlest and most easy-going of breeds. They are
non-aggressive to the point that many cats cannot or should not be let
outside for prolonged periods as many will not defend themselves and
most do not hunt. The name "Ragdoll" derived from the fact that many of
these cats go completely limp and relax when picked up. Ragdolls have a
sturdy body, short legs, and a thick coat with Siamese-style points.
As a Ragdoll owner I wanted to learn more. So I spoke to breeders,
veterinarians, groomers, and most importantly other Ragdoll cat owners
about the best ways to keep my Ragdoll well-behaved and happy. I took
vigorous notes and compiled months of my own research. I pooled all the
knowledge and tested the information I have gathered with the biggest
critic and skeptic I know.
http://catiev.blogspot.com/#

rec.pets.cats: Ragdolls Breed-FAQ Jill Keating Cat Information 0 April 18th 06 05:29 AM
rec.pets.cats: Ragdolls Breed-FAQ Jill Keating Cat Information 0 January 17th 06 06:32 AM
rec.pets.cats: Ragdolls Breed-FAQ Jill Keating Cat Information 0 October 19th 05 05:35 AM
ragdoll star625 Cat rescue 6 June 22nd 04 12:08 AM
Ragdoll eating only a little bit Marcel Cat health & behaviour 6 June 28th 03 11:04 PM