Gross warning! Double, triple GW!

Old April 1st 11, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Gross warning! Double, triple GW!

.... but this was too funny. I hope you have strong stomachs.

Miranda sometimes eats her food a little too quickly, and then she
brings it back up again. Every time she starts hurking, Caliban rushes
up to her and waits for the 'treats.' Yes, this is gross, but there's
more. Oh, so much more.

Just now, Miranda ate some of her meat. Shortly after that, she was
sitting on the sideboard and started hurking. Caliban came running as
usual, looking up at her expectantly. 'Yay, treats on the way!' And then
Mir hurled - right in Caliban's anticipatingly upturned face!

Sometimes you don't know whether to laugh or... hurl.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old April 1st 11, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

Marina wrote in news:8vmh6vFts3U1
@mid.individual.net:

... but this was too funny. I hope you have strong stomachs.

Miranda sometimes eats her food a little too quickly, and then she
brings it back up again. Every time she starts hurking, Caliban rushes
up to her and waits for the 'treats.' Yes, this is gross, but there's
more. Oh, so much more.

Just now, Miranda ate some of her meat. Shortly after that, she was
sitting on the sideboard and started hurking. Caliban came running as
usual, looking up at her expectantly. 'Yay, treats on the way!' And then
Mir hurled - right in Caliban's anticipatingly upturned face!

Sometimes you don't know whether to laugh or... hurl.

Gross but funny!

Bobble
Old April 2nd 11, 08:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 01/04/2011 23:05, Judith Latham wrote:

I think you've got to laugh but not in front of the cats.

I'm afraid I laughed til I was out of breath right in front of them. :P

Old April 2nd 11, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 10:12:19 +0300, Marina
wrote:

On 01/04/2011 23:05, Judith Latham wrote:

I think you've got to laugh but not in front of the cats.

I'm afraid I laughed til I was out of breath right in front of them. :P

Oh my... I'm laughing myself silly at the thought of the expression on
his furry little face. Maybe it'll be aversion therapy for him...
Old April 2nd 11, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 02/04/2011 17:40, Kajikit wrote:

Oh my... I'm laughing myself silly at the thought of the expression on
his furry little face. Maybe it'll be aversion therapy for him...

Don't you believe it! Without missing a beat, he went right on to
inspect the 'treats.'

Old April 2nd 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Apr 1, 1:43*pm, Marina wrote:
... but this was too funny. I hope you have strong stomachs.

Miranda sometimes eats her food a little too quickly, and then she
brings it back up again. Every time she starts hurking, Caliban rushes
up to her and waits for the 'treats.' Yes, this is gross, but there's
more. Oh, so much more.

Just now, Miranda ate some of her meat. Shortly after that, she was
sitting on the sideboard and started hurking. Caliban came running as
usual, looking up at her expectantly. 'Yay, treats on the way!' And then
Mir hurled - right in Caliban's anticipatingly upturned face!

Sometimes you don't know whether to laugh or... hurl.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Rusty used to go for his own vomit. Very gross. At least at that time
he only hurled occasionally.
But after he was diagnosed with IBD and pancreatitis and
hurled regularly, he stopped doing that. Winnie
Old April 3rd 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

... but this was too funny. I hope you have strong stomachs.

Miranda sometimes eats her food a little too quickly, and then she
brings it back up again. Every time she starts hurking, Caliban rushes
up to her and waits for the 'treats.' Yes, this is gross, but there's
more. Oh, so much more.

Just now, Miranda ate some of her meat. Shortly after that, she was
sitting on the sideboard and started hurking. Caliban came running as
usual, looking up at her expectantly. 'Yay, treats on the way!' And then
Mir hurled - right in Caliban's anticipatingly upturned face!

I don't know, maybe he was really happy with this. "That's right, right
here - lay it on me, girl!" LOL.

Joyce

--
Excuse for Not Doing One's Homework:
My pit bull, here, ate it. -- J.D. Berry, Springfield