LETTING PEOPLES CATS OUT WHEN THEY ARE STUD AND THEM BEING KILLED

Old June 10th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default LETTING PEOPLES CATS OUT WHEN THEY ARE STUD AND THEM BEING KILLED

IT WAS SATURDAY THE 31ST MAY THAT MY CAT GOT TAKEN TO THE STUD, WE
DIDNT REALISE WHAT WE HAD LET OUTSELFS IN FOR.

WE GOT TEXT MESSAGES EACH DAY ADVISING US ON HOW WELL SHE WAS DOING
WHEN UNKNOWN TO US THE LADY THAT WAS MEANT TO BE A PROFESSIONAL
BREEDER IN SAWTRY - NEAR CAMBS LET MY RAGDOLL OUT

SHE WAS KILLED BY A CAR AND HANDED INTO THE VET ON THE WEDNESDAY,

ON THURSDAY WE GOT A CALL FROM THE LADY IN SAWTRY ADVISING US THAT SHE
WAS MISSING AND SHE WAS GOING DOOR TO DOOR ENQUIRIES, PUTTING UP
POSTERS, AND CHECKING LOCAL ANIMAL SANCTURIES,

WE WENT TO SAWTRY TO LOOK FOR MY RAGDOLL THE SWEETEST THING IN THE
WORLD TO FIND NO POSTERS AND NO ONE EVEN KNEW SHE WAS MISSING, WE ALL
THOUGHT THEY HAD TO BE WRONG AS THE LADY SEEMED SO GENUINE,

WE WENT TO HER HOUSE TO FIND THAT SHE WAS NOT THERE BUT BOTH CARS
WHERE IN THE DRIVE THOUGHT THAT WAS A BIT SUSPECT

WE CAME AWAY UPSET AND NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO.

I PHONED THE VETS ON THE FRIDAY TO FIND OUT THAT MY CAT HAD BEEN
KILLED BUT SOMEONE HAD TRY TO CLAIM HER AS THERE CAT LILLY, (LILLY WAS
A BIRMAN) MINE WAS A RAGDOLL

FOLLOWING THIS THE VET THEN STATED SHE WAS NOT WILLING TO RELEASE THE
ANIMAL THE PEOPLE THAT HAD CLAIMED SHE WAS THERES,

WE PHONED THE WOMAN WHO OVER DRAMATISED THE SITUATION AND TRIED
APOLOGISING FOR WHAT SHE HAD DONE, LITTLE DID SHE KNOW WE KNEW MORE
THAN WE LET ON.

WE WENT AND SPOKE TO THE VET BRILLIANT SHE WAS COULDNT BELIVE HOW
PROFESSIONAL SHE WAS

I AM REALLY DEVESTATED AT THE LOSS OF MY CAT AND THE FACT THAT WE HAVE
BEEN LIED TO SO MUCH, I DIDNT EVEN SEE MY CAT GO TO THE STUD AS I WAS
AT WORK AND I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO MEET THE WOMAN THAT HAD HER,

I AM REALLY LOSSED WHAT TO DO SHE WAS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD TO
ME AND WE ARE REALLY GRIEVING HER LOSS, MY OTHER HALF BLAMES HIMSELF
BUT HOW THE ADVERT READ IT STATED SHE WAS PROFESSIONAL.

ALL WE CAN DO IS LEARN BY WHAT WE HAVE DONE AND NEVER LOOK TO TAKING A
CAT ANYWHERE NEAR THE SAWTRY PLACE AGAIN.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE LET ME KNOW!!
Old June 11th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:30:11 -0500, "-Lost"
wrote:

Response to :

snip

IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE LET ME KNOW!!

1. Stop writing IN ALL CAPS.
2. Don't breed your cat.
3. Sue the breeder.
4. Never own another animal.

Good luck.

Very concise and yet eloquent.
Old June 11th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"dgk" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:30:11 -0500, "-Lost"
wrote:

Response to :

snip

IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE LET ME KNOW!!

1. Stop writing IN ALL CAPS.
2. Don't breed your cat.
3. Sue the breeder.
4. Never own another animal.

Good luck.

Very concise and yet eloquent.

We give it two paws up.

Old June 12th 08, 11:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

That is true but it was not for the money I wanted to see ragdoll
kittens,

Someone that actually posts on these forums quite often is the reason
for this

She slags off the vets and she has about 15 queens of her own and 2
stud cats, and I seeked legal advice this morningand i am going to
take her to the small claims court

Old June 12th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote in message
That is true but it was not for the money I wanted to see ragdoll
kittens,

Someone that actually posts on these forums quite often is the reason
for this

She slags off the vets and she has about 15 queens of her own and 2
stud cats, and I seeked legal advice this morningand i am going to
take her to the small claims court

I am sorry about your cat, but you should have known better, and never
entrusted your cat to this woman. Now you know. It's one hell of a way to
learn.