KFC

Old July 2nd 08, 08:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`

Default KFC

"tanadashoes"

"Christina Websell"
"tanadashoes"

Pam S. asking the owners to purr for a good solid poo from KFC

she just did one, unfortunately not in her litterbox, but it's semi-solid
!! I will scrub the carpet in the morning, it's 3 a.m and past time for
bed.

It's better than the alternatives. I hope that this means that she's back
in fine fettle.

Pam S.

Pam, what's fettle?
*Mosey sidles up to KFC and whispers in catspeak ;"uze da bawx"*.
Puuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrz
Maybe another cat 'advising' KFC will work
Couldn't hurt.
Kyla
--crossing fingers

Old July 3rd 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Kylatte =^. .^=`" wrote in message
. ..

"tanadashoes"

It's better than the alternatives. I hope that this means that she's
back in fine fettle.

Pam S.

Pam, what's fettle?

*Mosey sidles up to KFC and whispers in catspeak ;"uze da bawx"*.
Puuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrz
Maybe another cat 'advising' KFC will work
Couldn't hurt.
Kyla
--crossing fingers

Humm, my age and lack of quality reading material must be showing. Fettle
is an old slang term for "form." "condition." or "ability." Sorry about
that.

Pam S. feeling old tonight

Old July 3rd 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"Kylatte =^. .^=`" wrote in message
. ..

"tanadashoes"

It's better than the alternatives. I hope that this means that
she's back in fine fettle.

Pam S.

Pam, what's fettle?

*Mosey sidles up to KFC and whispers in catspeak ;"uze da bawx"*.
Puuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrz
Maybe another cat 'advising' KFC will work
Couldn't hurt.
Kyla
--crossing fingers

Humm, my age and lack of quality reading material must be showing.
Fettle is an old slang term for "form." "condition." or "ability."
Sorry about that.

Pam S. feeling old tonight

Not so old. Just not a word used everywhere. There is a Fine Fettle
Natural Foods website. And various others.

Hate to see words like that die out.

Jo