Siegfried and Roy: drug problems? and just what is their relationship...?

Old October 12th 03, 06:58 PM
The Smiths

Default Siegfried and Roy: drug problems? and just what is their relationship...?

With the recent developments (the mauling and the firing of the
supporting cast) it makes me wonder if S&R have been prudent with
their finances and their operation of the business.

One would think someone would be trained to take the stead of either
S&R in a situation as what occurred to Roy. As they say in showbiz -
"the show MUST go on". And that would include S&R saving a little
money for a rainy day.

Looks like a drug problem to me. The interviews of S&R show men who
appear to be under the influence of intoxicants.

And as far as people saying that S&R have helped white tigers survive
I would argue that that is not the case. They have contributed to the
decimation of the white tigers by taking them from the wild and
exploiting them in their shows in a never ending search for the bucks.
God help them, for they know not what they do......

One also has to wonder about whether they are involved in a sexual
relationship or not. They seem to be real close to each other.

Ken
Old October 12th 03, 08:01 PM
njs

"The Smiths" wrote in message
om...
*snip*

And as far as people saying that S&R have helped white tigers survive
I would argue that that is not the case. They have contributed to the
decimation of the white tigers by taking them from the wild and
exploiting them in their shows in a never ending search for the bucks.
God help them, for they know not what they do......

*snip*

FYI, they have not "contributed to the decimation" of the white tigers.
There is no such species.White tigers are regular tigers with rare different
coloring. S & R's tigers have been inbred in a Hitleresque attempt to
cultive a lot of white coats and blue eyes for the purpose of showbiz. There
aren't white tigers in the wild so much because genetically, in the wild,
white tigers are rare -- not because they've been snatched away, but because
it's genetically rare for it to occur in the wild. They get theirs from
breeders in the US. White tigers have lots of problems due to their
inbreeding.

Old October 12th 03, 08:15 PM
Philip ®

In om,
The Smiths being of bellicose mind
posted:
With the recent developments (the mauling and the firing of the
supporting cast) it makes me wonder if S&R have been prudent with
their finances and their operation of the business.

One would think someone would be trained to take the stead of
either S&R in a situation as what occurred to Roy. As they say in
showbiz - "the show MUST go on". And that would include S&R
saving a little money for a rainy day.

Looks like a drug problem to me. The interviews of S&R show men
who appear to be under the influence of intoxicants.

Really. What qualifications do you have to make such a diagnosis?
Who are you on the outside looking in from a great distance to judge
how S/R is run as a business? I'd say releasing the cast was a good
financial move to preserve the company. Companies are not welfare
troughs.

And as far as people saying that S&R have helped white tigers
survive I would argue that that is not the case. They have
contributed to the decimation of the white tigers by taking them
from the wild and exploiting them in their shows in a never ending
search for the bucks. God help them, for they know not what they
do......

God help you until you open up your closed mind to the good that is
done in raising public consciousness about the state of great cats
via these Las Vegas shows.

One also has to wonder about whether they are involved in a sexual
relationship or not. They seem to be real close to each other.

Ken

You sir, are possessed by a prurient little mind.
--

~~Philip "Never let school interfere
with your education - Mark Twain"

Old October 12th 03, 08:42 PM
otter

[...]

What planet are you from and did your spaceship just land? Everyone has
known for years that S & R are gay and at one time had a "romantic
relationship" (if you will) but it didn't last. The business partnership
did.

And you obviously aren't reading any of the other threads on S & R. The
white tiger "aberration" has been discussed ad infinitum.

Gloria