Mischief is home.....minus two teeth

Old February 2nd 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Mischief is home.....minus two teeth

She had one of her big molars, the one with the FORL taken out, and
while I was cleaning her teeth, I found one of her tiny back molars
was also loose and had to come out.

*sigh* but came through with flying colors.

But........ahhhhh........well.......

Right now she's also high as a kite.

We didn't get to her until late in the day and I had to leave so I
could come home and feed the other cats before heading to my night
job, so I'm letting her sit in her carrier and letting her ride it
out. She's gonna come to work with me too.

She could barely walk into the carrier, and when I got home, she tried
to stand up and immediately realized that was a bad idea.

So she's gonna come to work with me and I'm gonna put the carrier in a
corner with my jacket on it and let her sleep it off.

She'll be just fine once the walls stop melting......hehehe

Kristi
Old February 2nd 08, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:36:34 -0800, Mischief wrote:

[...]

Sending recovery purrs for Mischief. MLB

Old February 2nd 08, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Mischief wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Mischief, she'll feel much better now.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 2nd 08, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Mischief" wrote in message
[...]

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...lace/#comments

Seriously, purrs for her to have no more problems.

Old February 3rd 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Mischief"
She had one of her big molars, the one with the FORL taken out, and
while I was cleaning her teeth, I found one of her tiny back molars
was also loose and had to come out.

*sigh* but came through with flying colors.

Good to hear

But........ahhhhh........well.......

Right now she's also high as a kite.

LOL

We didn't get to her until late in the day and I had to leave so I
could come home and feed the other cats before heading to my night
job, so I'm letting her sit in her carrier and letting her ride it
out. She's gonna come to work with me too.

Good idea...what will you do if she has to go potty? Take a plasic bag, put
some litter in it and then just open up the bag so she can see and use it in
the carrier?

She could barely walk into the carrier, and when I got home, she tried
to stand up and immediately realized that was a bad idea.

I've had cats that've gone thru the same thing...

So she's gonna come to work with me and I'm gonna put the carrier in a
corner with my jacket on it and let her sleep it off.

Good idea...

She'll be just fine once the walls stop melting......hehehe

LOL...and puurs for her speedy recovery
Kyla%b
and Clowder

Kristi