Chester update

Old January 27th 08, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Chester update

DH worked very hard when we got home today and got the power source replaced
in the computer. We had the parts it was just a major pain to switch the
stuff out, so now I can give you the Chester update. His eye looks all back
to normal and he hasn't sneezed anytime since he has been to the vet on
Monday so we released him and he and Stormmee are very relieved, as are the
two of us, the other four cats however are not as positive about it, Lee

Old January 27th 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Glad to hear the good news about Chester and you confuser.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 2nd 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Stormmee wrote:
DH worked very hard when we got home today and got the power source replaced
in the computer. We had the parts it was just a major pain to switch the
stuff out, so now I can give you the Chester update. His eye looks all back
to normal and he hasn't sneezed anytime since he has been to the vet on
Monday so we released him and he and Stormmee are very relieved, as are the
two of us, the other four cats however are not as positive about it, Lee

Great news!
Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Chester Stormmee Cat anecdotes 19 January 29th 08 07:08 AM
Chester Granby Cat community 3 December 12th 07 03:26 PM
Chester goes to the BNB Stormmee Cat community 29 September 4th 07 01:18 AM
Chester got out! Susan M Cat anecdotes 8 November 4th 05 01:10 PM
Chester dental - update #1 Susan M Cat anecdotes 3 October 4th 05 10:35 PM