new foster kitty! lot of pic links

Old January 28th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

Default new foster kitty! lot of pic links

New foster kitty Katie. Got her today from Fancy Cats on a 30-day
trial foster program. If she and Bobby get along, then I will keep.
She's an owner surrender. Owner was having a baby and got rid of her!
She is an ol' gal. She will be 12 in July. She likes to rub her head
into you and bump her head into your hand for petting. Not really
liking Bobby at all though.

They didn't know if she would get along so it is really a test. I
don't have enough rooms to separate them totally. She sleeps in the
cat bed that Bobby never uses and that is in the bedroom. Bobby stays
in the living room. She actually chased him and hisses and growls and
swats.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...jl/Katie2d.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...jl/Katie2c.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...jl/Katie2b.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...jl/Katie2a.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1..._jl/Katie2.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...c_jl/Katie.jpg

and my Bobby not too thrilled about her being in the house:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...bbya_jan27.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...obby_jan27.jpg

Old January 28th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:08:58 -0800, yepp wrote:

[...]

Sending purrs that they will become friends. Both are lovely looking
cats.MLB

Old January 28th 08, 10:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

yepp wrote:
New foster kitty Katie. Got her today from Fancy Cats on a 30-day
trial foster program. If she and Bobby get along, then I will keep.
She's an owner surrender. Owner was having a baby and got rid of her!
She is an ol' gal. She will be 12 in July. She likes to rub her head
into you and bump her head into your hand for petting. Not really
liking Bobby at all though.

They didn't know if she would get along so it is really a test. I
don't have enough rooms to separate them totally. She sleeps in the
cat bed that Bobby never uses and that is in the bedroom. Bobby stays
in the living room. She actually chased him and hisses and growls and
swats.

She's a very pretty girl, I love the pink nose, purrs that she and Bobby
become friends.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 3rd 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

yepp wrote:

New foster kitty Katie. Got her today from Fancy Cats on a 30-day
trial foster program. If she and Bobby get along, then I will keep.
She's an owner surrender. Owner was having a baby and got rid of her!
She is an ol' gal. She will be 12 in July. She likes to rub her head
into you and bump her head into your hand for petting. Not really
liking Bobby at all though.

They didn't know if she would get along so it is really a test.

snip

How sad about Katie being abandoned like that. I hope Bobby will come
around.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek