The Kittens discover the crack under the door: Severe KF warning

Old September 3rd 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default The Kittens discover the crack under the door: Severe KF warning

wrote in message
On Sep 2, 8:26 am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:

I laughed myself silly at this. Oh for some kittens!

No! Try living my life for 24 hours, and you'll quickly change your
mind! Kiki and Naughty (WT) were stampeding and wrestling *all night*!
They re-enacted a Cossack battle scene on top of my not-sleeping form
several times, and then at 6am, when my alarm went off, they both
curled up in neat little swirls in the clean laundry and went to
sleep.

Kittens are a pestilence! A plague on humanity! Also, Kiki
accidentally trod in one of her poops while burying it this morning,
and then tracked little poopy pawprints through the apartment. I had
to give her a footbath.

Just adopt half-a-dozen toddlers instead of longing for kittens. It'd
be far easier to deal with!

Al
- Who loves his evil kittens to bits, even though they are the souls
of the damned

And you'd have a fit if anyone tried to take either of the terrible two
away. That would be after you cut their hands off, of course.

Pam S. who'd cut the hands off of anyone who tried to take any of her
kitties away too