Cats love their Skyway

Old October 28th 13, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

Default Cats love their Skyway

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/

The kittens drew their mother up onto the Skyway (the kittens love
it). Before, she did not go up there. I didn't encourage it, because
the feral has been totally cramped (she's really weird/paranoid) by
our newcomers and needs space. The male kitten regularly hangs out
with the feral in her loft in another room. The feral doesn't get
upset with them, so I figure they aren't encroaching. The kittens
will be gone soon anyway. I'm going to miss them and I can't wait.

Before the calico arrived and had kittens, the feral was playing with
my male cat. She's been stuck almost entirely in her loft since they
got here.
Old November 22nd 13, 09:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner[_3_]

On Monday, October 28, 2013 4:31:07 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/

The kittens drew their mother up onto the Skyway (the kittens love

it). Before, she did not go up there. I didn't encourage it, because

the feral has been totally cramped (she's really weird/paranoid) by

our newcomers and needs space. The male kitten regularly hangs out

with the feral in her loft in another room. The feral doesn't get

upset with them, so I figure they aren't encroaching. The kittens

will be gone soon anyway. I'm going to miss them and I can't wait.

Before the calico arrived and had kittens, the feral was playing with

my male cat. She's been stuck almost entirely in her loft since they

got here.

You are aware that these nutty cats, the feral ones, carry feline leukemia and feline HIV... The best thing you can do is to shoo them away. A medium to large dog has worked wonders for me in this type of situation in the past....

IBen Getiner
Old November 22nd 13, 10:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe

Regular Google Groups troll...

--

Path: eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feeder01 .blueworldhosting.com!peer01.iad.highwinds-media.com!npeer01.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!dz2no1497709qab.0!news-out.google.com!9ni178qaf.0!nntp.google.com!i2no150 0745qav.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.go oglegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 00:16:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Cats love their Skyway