A candle for Murial

Old February 1st 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A candle for Murial

So many candles this week. :-(

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Mrial
--
Adrian

Old February 3rd 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Adrian"
So many candles this week. :-(

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Mrial
--
Adrian

I know, I just went to the site and lit a Candle for Mutt
It was very emotional...
Thank you for the link hon
PUUrs
Kyla

Old February 3rd 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Adrian" wrote in
:

So many candles this week. :-(

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Mrial

One of the worst I remember. The friends that went unexpectedly made it
even worse. Prayers to all who lost a loved one.

Andy
Old February 4th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

"Adrian" wrote:
So many candles this week. :-(
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Mrial

Thanks Adrian. I will take a look round that site - don't quite
understand it though I like what I do get, are they Quakers?

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old February 4th 08, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
"Adrian" wrote:
So many candles this week. :-(
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Mrial

Thanks Adrian. I will take a look round that site - don't quite
understand it though I like what I do get, are they Quakers?

I really don't know anything about the people that set up the site.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 4th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Adrian"
Jack Campin -
"Adrian" So many candles this week. :-(
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Mrial

Thanks Adrian. I will take a look round that site - don't quite
understand it though I like what I do get, are they Quakers?

I really don't know anything about the people that set up the site.

It's a lovely site...I lit a candle for Mutt, and I was just washed with
weeping, staring into the candle.
PUUURs
Kyla and Clowder