Engineers guide to cats

Old April 14th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Engineers guide to cats

These are definitely some easy going cats. Pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

Debbie

Old April 14th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

wrote in message
These are definitely some easy going cats. Pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

Debbie

That is even funnier than Sparta and Mr. Safety. Another reason why
Engineers and cats owning each other should be carefully monitored.

Pam S.

Old April 14th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"tanadashoes" wrote in
m:

wrote in message
These are definitely some easy going cats. Pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

Debbie

That is even funnier than Sparta and Mr. Safety. Another reason why
Engineers and cats owning each other should be carefully monitored.

Pam S.

It was very funny.

The same guy has a few posts of cats he and his friend rescued. One they
adopted the other they are working on. Nice guy for an engineer.

Old April 15th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when tanadashoes wrote:
That is even funnier than Sparta and Mr. Safety. Another reason why
Engineers and cats owning each other should be carefully monitored.

I especially liked "Corporal Cuddling" and "Cat Yodeling", two things that
happen around here, too. It's no coincidence that my schooling started out
in Engineering, I think...

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old April 15th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

wrote:
These are definitely some easy going cats. Pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

Debbie

ROFLOL!!!! Thank you for that. I've sent that to my brother, an
engineer. My dad, brother and sister are all engineers and I know so
well the culture.

Has Victor seen this??

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old April 15th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:14:40 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

These are definitely some easy going cats. Pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

Debbie

While the vast majority of YouTube videos are waste of bandwidth, (IMHO)
this film was really very well done, and quite amusing. It must have
taken a long time to get all of the scenes on film, and edited together.
A BIG notch above most YouTube videos, obviously.

It was fun to see the engineers poke fun at themselves. And they
obviously love their kitty companions.

Those cats, at least from what could be seen on film, seem amazingly
tolerant of the foolishness being perpetrated on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Old April 15th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
Has Victor seen this??

I just did and laughed my head off. Tom came into the room to inquire
about what was so funny...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 15th 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wrote:

These are definitely some easy going cats. Pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

LOL - geeks'n'cats!

Thanks for posting,
--
Joyce - that lady... with all those cats...

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 15th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message
These are definitely some easy going cats. Pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

Debbie

Hysterical! The yodeling really got my guys' attention.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 15th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message

These are definitely some easy going cats. Pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

LOL - geeks'n'cats!

Reminded me of a favorite engineer joke:

An engineering student was crossing a road one day, when he heard a voice
cry out to him "Kiss me, and I will become a beautiful princess!!"

He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a
beautiful
princess, I will stay with you for one week." The student took the frog out
of his pocket,
smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll
stay with
you and do ANYTHING YOU WANT." Again the guy took the frog out, smiled at it
and
put it back into his pocket.

The frog then cried out again, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a
princess, I'll stay with
you and do anything you want, and you will have ENDLESS RICHES!!"
Again the guy took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his
pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter with you? I've told you I'm a
beautiful princess, that
I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want, and give you endless
riches. Why won't you kiss me?"

The engineering student said, "Look, I don't have time for a girl, but a
talking frog
is COOL!"

Theresa, Stinky and Dante

Guide Cats for the Blind Jack Campin - bogus address Cat anecdotes 0 December 21st 07 11:40 AM
Free Cat Care Guide Arlene Cats - misc 1 July 29th 07 12:05 PM
Free Cat Care Guide Arlene Cat anecdotes 0 July 28th 07 03:56 PM
Cat Info Guide zuhim Cat health & behaviour 1 August 21st 06 05:49 PM
Excerpt: Dr. Pitcairn's Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs & Cats Jane Smith Cats - misc 0 September 23rd 05 03:32 PM