Notted Cat Fud

Old June 4th 10, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Default Notted Cat Fud

Meomie camed bak furry late las nite. she wuz sposed tu be helpin at
sumfing called an awkshun, but she brotted home a bigbig glass plate wiv
a covur. This mornin she opined it, an I started tu invesitcat, but she
sed NO NO SAMMY THAT IS NOT CATFOOD THAT IS COFFEECAKE. Well, it dint
luk lyke coffee tu me, notted that I iz an eggspert cuz no wun in this
house lykes coffee, but no hoomin iz an eggspert on catfud! It takes a
catz inspekshun tud deside if sumfing iz catfud or not! (It did luk
lyke a cake, tho. Meomie duznt need tu eet more cakes. I duznt no why
she brot it home)

Sam

--
Sam
Old June 4th 10, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

HRMPH fur yourownsefz, ifin it taztes gud ta ursef den it iz so catfud,
Tiger*cheif suspect in the dissapearance of several pumpkin muffins,

Old June 4th 10, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 4, 4:27*am, "Cheryl P." wrote:
Meomie camed bak furry late las nite. she wuz sposed tu be helpin at
sumfing called an awkshun, but she brotted home a bigbig glass plate wiv
a covur. This mornin she opined it, an I started tu invesitcat, but she
sed NO NO SAMMY THAT IS NOT CATFOOD THAT IS COFFEECAKE. Well, it dint
luk lyke coffee tu me, notted that I iz an eggspert cuz no wun in this
house lykes coffee, but no hoomin iz an eggspert on catfud! It takes a
catz inspekshun tud deside if sumfing iz catfud or not! *(It did luk
lyke a cake, tho. Meomie duznt need tu eet more cakes. I duznt no why
she brot it home)

Sam

--
Sam

Maybee itz a set up tew twap sumbuddy.
Wun pawzibl eggspwanayshun fur da appeerinse ob an inappwopweeut objek
in da hous.
MeOwy, fary wary.
Old June 4th 10, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mrrrrrrrrrrrt, ai haypun tew wike sumfin kald Twinkeez n meowmee duzznt wike
dem az mutch az Pa duz, sew hur gibz me hurz n ai wike muffinz tew. Mosey

Old June 5th 10, 11:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

twinkeez iz gud anna so iza pwnd kaktz... butted soft objektz when i eatz
diz, allatimemumblin how she furgetted ta put it inna cold box, Tiiger

Old June 5th 10, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
twinkeez iz gud anna so iza pwnd kaktz... butted soft objektz when i eatz
diz, allatimemumblin how she furgetted ta put it inna cold box, Tiiger

Kin enycat opin thu cold box?? Owers iz alwayz klosed an I finks theer
is inutresting fings innit.

Sam

Old June 5th 10, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

i rule dat cakes is catfudz too. anythink we wants to eet is fudz.
beauty

Old June 5th 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna Miz Piglett kan open mostz cold boxez. Her haz don
itself enuf dat gramby alwayz puts foods in kontainerz wiff lids so Piglett
kant git to dem for uzenz.

Notted Fairz Granby Cat community 20 December 8th 08 09:13 PM
I iz notted happi kuz... Stormmee Cat community 1 June 7th 06 03:19 AM