B & C -Tasting January and Xmas Presents

Old December 24th 03, 03:50 AM
Bev

Default B & C -Tasting January and Xmas Presents

I was given a nice calendar by the greengrocer. I foolishly left it on
the table, all coiled up. Bonnie has bitten a piece out of January!
She has also eaten four leaves from a lovely Begonia Rex that John had
bought me. The B Rex has wonderful leaves but not much in the way of
flowers.

I have just been wrapping Xmas presents and B and C loved it. They now
have sticky tape stuck to their fur and paws and I have had to put all
presents out of reach. They enjoy Xmas cards too and have managed to
'do in' several! Ahhhhhhh Xmas is a time for cats.

Bev
--
If you can step on 9 daisies all at once it's Springtime.
Old December 24th 03, 04:50 AM
Brenda

"Bev" wrote in message
I was given a nice calendar by the greengrocer. I foolishly left it on
the table, all coiled up. Bonnie has bitten a piece out of January!
She has also eaten four leaves from a lovely Begonia Rex that John had
bought me. The B Rex has wonderful leaves but not much in the way of
flowers.

I have just been wrapping Xmas presents and B and C loved it. They now
have sticky tape stuck to their fur and paws and I have had to put all
presents out of reach. They enjoy Xmas cards too and have managed to
'do in' several! Ahhhhhhh Xmas is a time for cats.

Bev
--
If you can step on 9 daisies all at once it's Springtime.

business as usual for B & C - LOL!
Brenda

Old December 24th 03, 05:03 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:50:52 +1300, Bev wrote:

I was given a nice calendar by the greengrocer. I foolishly left it on
the table, all coiled up. Bonnie has bitten a piece out of January!
She has also eaten four leaves from a lovely Begonia Rex that John had
bought me. The B Rex has wonderful leaves but not much in the way of
flowers.

I have just been wrapping Xmas presents and B and C loved it. They now
have sticky tape stuck to their fur and paws and I have had to put all
presents out of reach. They enjoy Xmas cards too and have managed to
'do in' several! Ahhhhhhh Xmas is a time for cats.

Bev

Sammy has really been enjoying it as well. I now have an audience when
I open mail. she has to check everything just in case there's any
strange kitty fur or treats. This was my first year exchaning cards,
and I'm already making plans for next year.

I've been hiding all the wrapped gifts, but today opened one that a
friend had brought by. Sammy was pretty put out at my opening it, so I
wrapped one of her old toys and let her open that. She had a great
time ripping open the wrapping, but once she found the old toy she got
in a huff and left it sitting in the middle of the torn wrapping and
gave herself a bath.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 24th 03, 07:00 PM
Tanada

Steve Touchstone wrote:

I've been hiding all the wrapped gifts, but today opened one that a
friend had brought by. Sammy was pretty put out at my opening it, so I
wrapped one of her old toys and let her open that. She had a great
time ripping open the wrapping, but once she found the old toy she got
in a huff and left it sitting in the middle of the torn wrapping and
gave herself a bath.

Mandy came in here a while ago to tell me that Pine Cone had invaded
Pumpkin and Honor's Katmowse stocking and removed a toy that I asked her
to put in it. He seems to think that it's totally unfair that he has to
wait until tomorrow.

Pam S. loving it
Old December 24th 03, 08:02 PM
Bev

Tanada wrote:

Steve Touchstone wrote:

I've been hiding all the wrapped gifts, but today opened one that a
friend had brought by. Sammy was pretty put out at my opening it, so I
wrapped one of her old toys and let her open that. She had a great
time ripping open the wrapping, but once she found the old toy she got
in a huff and left it sitting in the middle of the torn wrapping and
gave herself a bath.

Mandy came in here a while ago to tell me that Pine Cone had invaded
Pumpkin and Honor's Katmowse stocking and removed a toy that I asked her
to put in it. He seems to think that it's totally unfair that he has to
wait until tomorrow.

Pam S. loving it

Don't you love kitties at Xmas. It is Xmas morning here and all the
kitties are racing through the house. I usually bring in a big vase of
Xmas lilies from our garden on Xmas morning but I am hesitating this
year. Will they try to eat them (we all know that lilies are poisonous
although they haven't managed to poison themselves with the lilies in
the garden!!!)

Deo is on patrol in the garden and I just saw him chasing FSP.
I am in charge of Deo over Xmas as his slave has gone away. I am going
to give him a severe talking to when I take over his breakfast.

It will be time to open presents soon - squeal

Bev, who gets to have a look at Xmas before most of you
--
If you can step on 9 daisies all at once it's Springtime.
Old December 24th 03, 09:04 PM
Bobcat

"Bev" wrote in message
I was given a nice calendar by the greengrocer. I foolishly left it on
the table, all coiled up. Bonnie has bitten a piece out of January!
She has also eaten four leaves from a lovely Begonia Rex that John had
bought me. The B Rex has wonderful leaves but not much in the way of
flowers.
I have just been wrapping Xmas presents and B and C loved it. They now
have sticky tape stuck to their fur and paws and I have had to put all
presents out of reach. They enjoy Xmas cards too and have managed to
'do in' several! Ahhhhhhh Xmas is a time for cats.
Bev

Yes, and one has to take precautions at Xmas. Emily came into my office and
began to be sick. It's lucky she was, because up came a length of ribbon
she'd eaten after she'd managed to push open a closed door of a bedroom
where ribbon-wrapped presents were hidden away from kitties. Thank goodness
the ribbon came up - it could have wound around Emily's intestines and
become dangerous, if not fatal. The presents have since been stripped of all
ribbons, and thankfully, Emily is OK.

Old December 24th 03, 10:58 PM
Lisa Katt

Bev skrev i meddelandet ...
Don't you love kitties at Xmas. It is Xmas morning here and all the
kitties are racing through the house. I usually bring in a big vase of
Xmas lilies from our garden on Xmas morning but I am hesitating this
year. Will they try to eat them (we all know that lilies are poisonous
although they haven't managed to poison themselves with the lilies in
the garden!!!)

Deo is on patrol in the garden and I just saw him chasing FSP.
I am in charge of Deo over Xmas as his slave has gone away. I am going
to give him a severe talking to when I take over his breakfast.

It will be time to open presents soon - squeal

Bev, who gets to have a look at Xmas before most of you
--
If you can step on 9 daisies all at once it's Springtime.

LOL, Bev, if you mean the Xmas presents I think we are first here in Sweden
and I suppose in Finland. We got our presents hours ago. The normal time for
opening the Xmas gifts is around 6 pm on Xmas EVE and Santa brings them in
person. No sneaking through chimneys here.
Merry Christmas to you, John and the kitties.
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old December 25th 03, 03:03 AM
Bev

Lisa Katt wrote:

Bev skrev i meddelandet ...
[...]

Merry Xmas Elisabet and Hugo Katt (I hope he is well again now). Guess
you have the jump on us after all. Have just finished an enormous Xmas
dinner and am ready to collapse.
B & C and FSP have also had a busy morning. There have been guests to
climb all over, Xmas paper to play in and various Xmas goodies to lick
and nibble on. Xmas flowers are tasty too.

Bev
--
If you can step on 9 daisies all at once it's Springtime.