"GOOT!" GOOT!" GOOT!"

Old April 6th 05, 02:05 AM
Jabul Dunderkirck

Default "GOOT!" GOOT!" GOOT!"

That's what it sound's like when it hacks up a hairball.

Does that make sense?

Old April 6th 05, 03:50 AM
Bed Sore

x-no-archive: yes

Old April 6th 05, 04:27 AM
Mary

"Jabul Dunderkirck" wrote in
message ...
That's what it sound's like when it hacks up a hairball.

Does that make sense?

NO! I think it's more like

"GACK! GACK! GACK!"

Old April 6th 05, 03:59 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-04-06, Bed Sore penned:
x-no-archive: yes

You put it in the subject, you put it in the body, but somehow you
missed putting it in the headers, where it's actually useful.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 6th 05, 05:20 PM
Priscilla H. Ballou

On 2005-04-06, Bed Sore penned:
x-no-archive: yes

You put it in the subject, you put it in the body, but somehow you
missed putting it in the headers, where it's actually useful.

Even more to the point, there's nothing to not archive! ;-)

Priscilla
Old April 6th 05, 05:27 PM
-L.

On 2005-04-06, Bed Sore penned:
x-no-archive: yes

You put it in the subject, you put it in the body, but somehow you
missed putting it in the headers, where it's actually useful.

It is in the header. Heck, it *is* the header. That doesn't mean
anything, though. It was also the first line of text and shows up as
an XNA post in Google, which is the proper format.

-L.

Old April 6th 05, 06:40 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-04-06, -L. penned:

On 2005-04-06, Bed Sore penned:
x-no-archive: yes

You put it in the subject, you put it in the body, but somehow you
missed putting it in the headers, where it's actually useful.

It is in the header. Heck, it *is* the header. That doesn't mean
anything, though. It was also the first line of text and shows up
as an XNA post in Google, which is the proper format.

I did not see it as a header when I looked at the full headers of that
post.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 6th 05, 10:32 PM
Mary

On 2005-04-06, -L. penned:

On 2005-04-06, Bed Sore penned:
x-no-archive: yes

You put it in the subject, you put it in the body, but somehow you
missed putting it in the headers, where it's actually useful.

It is in the header. Heck, it *is* the header. That doesn't mean
anything, though. It was also the first line of text and shows up
as an XNA post in Google, which is the proper format.

I did not see it as a header when I looked at the full headers of that
post.

--

Well, whatever the case, the trolly who posted it is satisfied
by the amount of attention it has gotten. But that's cool,