Time fur a pawty!

Old May 8th 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Time fur a pawty!

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Mon, 07 May 2007 08:20:46 -0500, Samuel Redcat
wrote:

Beauty, Cinder and the three foster kittens Flash, Thunder and
Cousin Rosco teleport in and gallup up the stairs. Beauty starts
eating your food supply. I hope you stocked up. Cinder and the
foster kitties play and dance.

Yep, we gots lots and lots. An if wez start to run low, Tabifa
Fluffybutt can 'port over to da FluffyKitz warehouse an bring more
good stuffz back.

And wez got lots and lots of birdies in da back yard.

Sammy

I want a birdie!!! I like being in da out but my hoomin is afraid to
let me out because I always run after other cats and I mite get lost.
Cinder

thanks fur the fuds sammy!
beauty

What a big room full of toys!
Cousin Rosco, Thunder, Flash

I wud lyke uh burdee tuu!
kud yuuz brink wun in furr me, purrleeze?
Maybe uh red flavort wun?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 8th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On I want a birdie!!! I like being in da out but my hoomin is afraid to
let me out because I always run after other cats and I mite get lost.
Cinder

thanks fur the fuds sammy!
beauty

What a big room full of toys!
Cousin Rosco, Thunder, Flash

Cinder, you should be able to hunt burdies in our back yard safely. We haz
a big high fence and a wire fingie on da top that none of us haz been able
to get over. So you prolly couldn't get out of da yard, so couldn't get
losted. An we haz lots of big fat birdies!

Beauty, you'z welcome. We love to share wif our friends. An Tabifa
Fluffybutt loves to fix special foodz for da Community, too.

Rosco, Thunder, and Flash - we all luf toys! Here, let me get out anuffer
box dat was hidden away on a shelf in da basement. We sometimes spreads
our toys out all over da basement and turn it into a kitty playroom.

Bootiful wink Lilith, shall we go outside and show da kittens how da
purrfessionals hunt birdies?

Sammy
Old May 11th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

I want a birdie!!! I like being in da out but my hoomin is afraid to
let me out because I always run after other cats and I mite get lost.
Cinder

Yu be kareful, Cinder!

Bear