Can I be a Caretaking Kitty?

Old January 15th 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Can I be a Caretaking Kitty?

On Jan 14, 9:05*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
I knoze dat most uv da Caretaking Kitteez iz girlkitteez, but
Meowmie sez I
makez a gud caretaking kittee, too. *She haz bin havvin sum
hardtimez, an
she sez dat it hewpz lotz when I sitz on herself an purrz.
Duz dat
Catmerica Nurse Kore hav sum kind uv applekashun I kan fill
owt? *Boykitteez
shud be abul to be nursekitteez, too.

Fangu fur yurown catsiderashun.

Sundance

Ub cawz you can! An I finks dat you'd be furry gud at it. I
just don
kno whose in charj now - can Kitty S. giff you da trainink?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I'm retired now, after almost nineteen years of service. *But I
don't see why I can't come back and give guest lectures on my
good days.

purring while she talks May yoo haff menny, menny gudgud days.

--
Maggy May

Old January 15th 09, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Jan 14, 7:00*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
I dont fink it matturz weather yew ar a boycat or a gurlcat.
Ize a
gudgud caretaker ana Ize a boy.

Of course it doesn't matter! *The Catmerica Volunteer Nurses
Corps doesnt discriminate.

Mine humin iz a paramedik ana shez a gurl. She sez she knoz
lotz uv humin nursis hoo ar boyz so boycatz kin bee nurse
catz or doktir catz or paramedik catz or whuteffur dey wantz
tu be, ana sew can gurlcats.

Did she have to go to school to become a paramedic?

Oh, yez, she hadda go tu lotza skool tu lern tu stik neeullz figewr
owt whut iz rong ana gif da rite medisnz. I ran da howse wile shee
studeed but I alzo red hur bukz.

Meighbe I need ann applicatshun tu da Catmerica Nurse
Core tew.

Well, Mr. Ralph de Ralf, what are your qualifications?

Wall, I tayk care uv mine humin wen sheez sik or sad ana I hekpt hur
get fru chemotheripee. I alsew taykz care uv mine clowder.

Kitty Schottland, Age 18
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps (Ret.)
Registered Cat Nurse

Old January 15th 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

OH ME!!! My mom did dis, and she said it waz EKSTREMELY painful! We
purred for mew all night after we herd dis.

Lucy

Granby wrote:
Hihi Sundance diz iz O T anna I knowz boykitties kan be gud nurzez. Da
Gramby fell on da ize and broked dem arti-fishal nailz all da way offz.
Her tored some of her own nailz off dat dem waz glud onto. Her finnerz is
realli sore and I letz her lay her hanz on me at nite so dem duzen get
kaught in da koverz. I purrz a lot and her feelz better. Her puts
banditadez on dem in da day timez. Makez her working a realli hard fing to
du.

Old January 15th 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Jan 14, 7:05*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
[...]

Ize shur yew cud ttech uz a lot, Kitty Schlottland

Old January 15th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I fankz u for purrink for gramby. Herself iz sum
better now but work still izn any fun. Da kold izn helpink eifther.

Old January 15th 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez anna minselfz and Willow too. O T iz thinking, da way mineown Harri
drifvez, her mite need a nurzekitty iffin sumphin effer wented rong.

Old January 15th 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 22:03:58 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hihi diz iz O T anna I fankz u for purrink for gramby. Herself iz sum
better now but work still izn any fun. Da kold izn helpink eifther.

I iz sendink min heelink purrs toyou!

Purrrrrrrrr....................................... .....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/14/2009 11:10:05 PM
Old January 15th 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu her preciatez all da purrz. O T thinking as cold as it is -5 and
windy that they should all be in bed where it is warm.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 22:03:58 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hihi diz iz O T anna I fankz u for purrink for gramby. Herself iz sum
better now but work still izn any fun. Da kold izn helpink eifther.

I iz sendink min heelink purrs toyou!

Purrrrrrrrr....................................... .....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old January 15th 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
m...
I knoze dat most uv da Caretaking Kitteez iz girlkitteez, but Meowmie sez
I makez a gud caretaking kittee, too. She haz bin havvin sum hardtimez,
an she sez dat it hewpz lotz when I sitz on herself an purrz. Duz dat
Catmerica Nurse Kore hav sum kind uv applekashun I kan fill owt?
Boykitteez shud be abul to be nursekitteez, too.

Fangu fur yurown catsiderashun.

Sundance

Petite dark tortie slowly comes through the teleporter.

Well, Mr. Sundance, what are your qualifications?

Kitty Schottland, Age 18
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corp (Ret.)

I knowz when Meowmie iznt feelin gud, an I sitz on her an purrz so dat she
will feel betterer. If she iz watchin too much teevee, or werkin too much
on da pooter, I purrtendz to be doin sumfing she duznt like in da kichen so
dat she haz to git up an see whut I iz doin. (Sumtimez I haz to reely do
sumfing she duznt like so dat she duznt kach on dat Ize purrtendin.) If
sheze stayin up too late an needz to go to bed, I stretchez owt across az
much uv da cowch az I kan, so dat derez no place fur herownself to sit. An
sumtimez I juss sitz on her an purrz evin when she feelz OK, kuz itz gud fur
herown mentle helf. Oh, an I keepz a klose eye on da waddermonsterz in da
sinkz, so dat dey duznt hurt herownself.

Iz dere enneefing else yood like to know?

Sundance, hoping the interview went well