Amazing Animals

Old August 5th 08, 03:15 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.pets,rec.pets,rec.pets.cats.misc
dh@.

Default Amazing Animals

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 02:56:44 -0700 (PDT), arch wrote:

http://amazinganimal4u.blogspot.com/

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Goo

"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Goo

"Animals do not have a sense of insult." - Goo

"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"No animals anticipate." - Goo

"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
I was" - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Goo
Ron asked:
So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:
Yes.
Ron pointed out:
You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become
PET FOOD.

Goo replied:
Some are.
Old August 11th 08, 01:19 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.pets,rec.pets,rec.pets.cats.misc
dh@.

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008, Goo wrote:

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 13:15:12 -0100, dh@. wrote:

[...]

All true statements.

Only one of them might be true, Goo.

________________________________________________ _________
Ron asked:
So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:
Yes.
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
________________________________________________ _________

Old August 11th 08, 06:02 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.pets,rec.pets,rec.pets.cats.misc
Rudy Canoza[_2_]

Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupid pig-****ing cracker - woke up and
said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was yesterday?",
and so he wrote:
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008, Rudy V. W. Canoza wrote:
Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupid pig-****ing cracker - woke up and said, "How
can I be even *more* stupid today than I was yesterday?", and so he wrote:

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 02:56:44 -0700 (PDT), arch wrote:

http://amazinganimal4u.blogspot.com/

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Rudy L. Canoza

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Rudy K. Canoza

"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Rudy B. Canoza

"Animals do not have a sense of insult." - Rudy X. Canoza

"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Rudy A. Canoza

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Rudy C. Canoza

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Rudy W. Canoza

"Anticipation requires language." - Rudy R. Canoza

"No animals anticipate." - Rudy G. Canoza

"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
I was" - Rudy J.C. Canoza

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Rudy Q. Canoza

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Rudy I. Canoza

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Rudy R. F. Canoza

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Rudy M. Canoza

All true statements.

Only one of them might be true

They're all true, every one of them.