A poor kitty am I

Old January 30th 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default A poor kitty am I

On Jan 30, 11:58*am, Cheryl wrote:
rafflescat wrote:
Mees goin wound n wound n wound. Dussnt madder wat way I approatch,
she sees myneself. Ise gon wound da bak, wound da side n has effun
twied da diwect approatch...still she sees me. Dat dum pooter is on
hur wap n it shood be me on hur wap!
A poor, poor kitty am I......
Jack notted unnerstandin thu need of hoomins tu pooter.

Meomie hazza pilo inna drawer fur kats, cuz wun uf thu RB kats useta luv
* lyin theer. I duz tu sumtymes, butted I purfurs tu cuddl up on Meomiez
chest fur pettin. This meens sumtymes...ok, always...she hasta help
support me if she is sittin up atta pooters, cuz as she sez I iz a big
kittie, an hur chest kant support me. She duznt always seem hapi bout
using thu pooter wif wun hand - between eer skritches, uv corse - wile
thu othur wun is holdin up myne bak paws an I iz enturtainin hur wif
purrz. I kant unnerstan why this iz, butted sumtymes she drops me onna
floor an uses tu hands fur thu pooter.

--
Sam

Heheee. Mees gud at hewpin Meomie pooter, me wies onna keebord n needs
myne paws....dats gud. Atta momunt, mees snorin n smurglin wiff
Meomie...dats awl me wanted!

Jack.
Old January 30th 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 30, 3:20*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da tigerman usta lay onna dezk so da soft or furree kuld pet hizsef in
between da pooter klicks, tv did diz sumtmez butted he offin sleeped onna
bottm offa dezk so when himz wanted pettinz himz wuld juzt reach owt wiffa
paw so da hoominz hadda bend ofur... now me anna chester iza pooter kitteez,
i getz onna dezk in between softz armz anna takesa nap, chexter azksta be
piked up anna sleepz onna bak off da chair, soft duzint mine ifin i iz in
front anna chester iz inna bak but she sayzed it makez hersef qwite warm, MH"Cheryl" wrote in message

rafflescat wrote:
[...]

Me hassa blankie negst tu Meomie onna sofa ware meomie sitz n pooters,
but wast nite, me wanted tu be ware da waptop wus not beside it.
Tunite, mees smurglin an snoring ware me yewshally is an dats fyne.
Jack
Old January 31st 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
rafflescat wrote:
[...]

I fingkz datz why hoominz haz two handz, so dey kan attend to da kittee
needz an sumfing else at da same time.

Sundance

Old January 31st 11, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Doze waptopz muss be gud fur warming up a nice nappin spot. We iz depurrived
kuz we haz a dekstop.

Sundance

Old January 31st 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we feelz urown payne, we haza laptop, butted it sitz onna dezk instead of
warmin uppa lap like itz sposta du, OEJ
"Sundance" wrote in message
Doze waptopz muss be gud fur warming up a nice nappin spot. We iz
depurrived kuz we haz a dekstop.

Sundance

"rafflescat" wrote in message
Me hassa blankie negst tu Meomie onna sofa ware meomie sitz n pooters,
but wast nite, me wanted tu be ware da waptop wus not beside it.
Tunite, mees smurglin an snoring ware me yewshally is an dats fyne.
Jack

funny pictu that poor poor kitty Nadia N. Cat anecdotes 11 June 1st 08 06:17 AM
Poor kitty Matthew Cat anecdotes 1 July 6th 07 12:35 PM
my poor kitty [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 5 October 20th 05 06:43 AM
What Have I Done to my Poor Kitty? Ruby Tuesday Cat health & behaviour 44 September 28th 04 11:16 PM
Poor NZ kitty!!! Karen Cat anecdotes 4 April 3rd 04 09:41 PM