OT A warning to everyone using facebook

Old August 10th 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default OT A warning to everyone using facebook

A warning to everyone using facebook. That hacker group that has been
attacking all the sites has vowed to kill facebook. Everyone should make
sure their personal info is not to revealing

http://www.clickorlando.com/technolo...108092011&ts=H

Old August 10th 11, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_3_]

Don't **** off Anonymous, and they will not bother you.
Old August 10th 11, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad[_3_]

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 20:31:53 -0400, Matthew wrote
(in article om):

A warning to everyone using facebook. That hacker group that has been
attacking all the sites has vowed to kill facebook. Everyone should make
sure their personal info is not to revealing

http://www.clickorlando.com/technolo...ts=orlpn&tid=2

653055048813&tml=orlpn_8pm&tmi=orlpn_8pm_1_0700010 8092011&ts=H

This is turning out to appear to be an empty threat by a handful of hackers,
but the bottom line is: you should always be sure your personal information
is protected and visible only to those you want to see it. Always.

--
Ketzl's Dad
Pix:

Remember: It is To Laugh

Among those whom I like or admire, I can find*no common denominator, but
among those*whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.
** *-- WH Auden

Old August 10th 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On 2011-08-10, Matthew wrote:
A warning to everyone using facebook. That hacker group that has been
attacking all the sites has vowed to kill facebook. Everyone should make
sure their personal info is not to revealing

http://www.clickorlando.com/technolo...108092011&ts=H

Dont't be too concerned. CNN also fell for the "IE users are stupid" hoax.

Bud

Old August 10th 11, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

m...
On 2011-08-10, Matthew wrote:
A warning to everyone using facebook. That hacker group that has been
attacking all the sites has vowed to kill facebook. Everyone should
make
sure their personal info is not to revealing

http://www.clickorlando.com/technolo...108092011&ts=H

Dont't be too concerned. CNN also fell for the "IE users are stupid"
hoax.

Bud

But it is also a very good wake up call. You know how many people have a
ton of personal info on there even stupid enough to announce to the world
Hey we are on vacation come rob my house

Facebook Sherry Cat anecdotes 4 January 26th 11 09:54 PM
For Those Who Are On Facebook. tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 0 May 21st 10 02:46 PM
OT Facebook Kyla =^..^=[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 September 21st 09 11:01 PM
[OT] Facebook Yowie Cat anecdotes 9 August 29th 07 09:33 AM
KF warning, evil warning and poke zone Enfilade Cat anecdotes 12 October 25th 04 02:41 PM