Wherez dat boot kamp?

Old June 16th 10, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Wherez dat boot kamp?

Hihi diz iz O T and dere we wuz just sleepink awayz. Waz da firstis cool
morning we haz had in awhile. Den, suddenly, da gramby waz standink in da
doors yelling at uz kitties. Kan u magine dat, da nerf of herselfz.

We waz up all nite dekoriting da liffink rum and had jus gotten to bed.

All free of uz went out anna looked aroun, fings luked fine to uz. We didnt
cee a proflem.

Well Kitties there was a problem that I alone, since you fon't have thumbs
to hold scissors, had to take care of. Granted it was my fault for leaving
the yarn in my chair when I went to bed. It was one of those super big
skeins and throughout the night the cats worked very hard to run around,
over, under and through every imaginable place in the room. Have been at it
for the better part of two hours and not got it all yet. But, I should have
been done from all the side walk superintendents that are sitting around
watching me.

Old June 16th 10, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 16, 9:37*am, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Wy ar yoo rooining all ub da hard wurk dey did dekorating da wivving
rume four yoons?

--
Missy
Old June 16th 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Granby wrote:
[...]

dont spoyle all theer grate werk! Duznt yu appureeshiate thu colur anna
thu shapes thu yarn makes????

--
Sam & Cinnamon
Old June 16th 10, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

No, I didn't appreciate the "mess" they made. I do however, appreciate the
time and effort they had to have put into getting it in the patterns, places
they did. They even had it all intertwined in the exercise bike.

Old June 16th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
[...]

IMHO yu shud fank ther eferts in tring tu mak yu an afgan . TuTu

Old June 16th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

You can't take pictures of the cats in this house. The minute they see a
camera, they head straight for it and you might get the tip of their nose if
you are fast enough. Otherwise there is just a blur where their face is
pressing against the camera.

Old June 16th 10, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 16, 7:37*am, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Sumtymez itted so diffaculp to unnderstan ar ownsefl's hoomins. Dey
luffs usses, an den wen we enjoy arselvs dey getz mad. an effen
hisstare-a-kull. An nott oney dat in yoor case, butted yoor meowmie
gotted to haff a gud tyme wif hur sizzerz an yarn fanks to yoo butted
no fanks forfkummink.
We muts simpwy gwin an bare itted. Datz wye da Chesheer Cat waz
grinnink.
MeOwy

Old June 16th 10, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 16, 10:49*am, "Granby" wrote:
You can't take pictures of the cats in this house. *The minute they see a
camera, they head straight for it and you might get the tip of their nose if
you are fast enough. *Otherwise there is just a blur where their face is
pressing against the camera.

shakes head Ub KORSE yoo can't tak pikshoors ub da kittees iff dey
don' WAN yoo two. Affer all, dey is SMARTER den yoo are, cept maybe
dat boy-kittee. An he is furry smart four a boy. Butted yoo KOOD tak
pikshoors ab da yarn. It will gnot out-wit yoons.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun