JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY

Old July 10th 03, 02:09 AM
Arlene Knop

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:
My Mom has a growlmonster like that, too. Now she even has a funny
object she can hang from her shoulder that spits steam all over!
Felix, baffled by human notions of housekeeping
Ize nefur herd of that!! Duz ;thuh steem cum out of her eerz? Cud yew
cook hotdawgs in it?
GM, also baffled
The steam comes out of the end of a hose attached to the thing hanging
from her shoulder [Dad uses it too, especially on my box or that
stupid bird's cage]. I guess you could cook with it if you tried.

Wot duz she do wif thuh steem after it cumz out? Duz it make pritty
clowds? Ize seen steem cum out of thuh shower, but Meowmie duzn't do
anyfing wif it.
GM, amazed that sumbuddy wud ware a shoulder purse that makes steem

She points the hose thing at something she wants to clean, makes
steam, then wipes what she was cleaning.

Felix, who wishes his Mom would at least not use cleaning things that
hiss

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Hmmm. Duzn't she hav to suck up thuh joose? Meowmie's skwirt thingy
sucks up its own joose.

GM, wundering if that steem thing wud make kleening hayrball spots too
easy fur Meowmie
Old July 10th 03, 02:24 AM
Arlene Knop

Adam wrote:

Poor Argotta! So much to keep trak of in that houze that yew hav furgot
who lives ther and who yew are!

Gretchen Marie, hedbutting Argeesa and offering sum pouncees

I think I wud be a kitty except Ize not da uzual kitty size. Wut duz dat
meen?

argellA

It meens that all thuh other kittees in thuh werld are thuh wrong size.
My meowmie iz not da usual hoomin size eether but I won't let her loose
her identitee. She iz my slave. Nuffing else matters. If yew want to
rool thuh werld, nuffing else matters.

GM, looking fur that pikchure meowmie likes
Old July 10th 03, 02:27 AM
Arlene Knop

Adam wrote:

Does any kitty know Classical Gas by Mason Williams?

Fatcat had Classical Gas.

Did it stink?

Capt. Midnight
[snickering...]

PhewDidItEver!!!

L.

Cleerly, yew 2 don't hav any appreeshyashun fur thuh finer moosik. That
wuz probly L's bad breth fur talking so much.

GM, defending her frend Archilla

Louise gets carsik at both endz! Datz not furry ladylyke.

argellA

Hee hee. Duz she make funny soundz frum thuh other end?

GM, who haz bin known to make sounds frum both ends too
Old July 10th 03, 02:28 AM
Arlene Knop

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:54:10 -0500, Arlene Knop

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:32:16 -0500, Arlene Knop

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:36:42 -0500, Arlene Knop

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:11:02 -0500, Arlene Knop

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:57:16 -0500, Arlene Knop
wrote:

Kittees, Shahna has dun her usual goodgood job and listed all thuh
kittees who were born in June. Dyna and I hav bin trying to think of a
party to selebrate fur all of them. How about a piknik?

Place - a luvly forest preeserf meddow
Food - bring piknik stuff. Ther is a grill
Games - we can hav crokay, swat-thuh-burdie (badmitten), six-legged
races,and wotefur else we can figger out

Gretchen Marie, packing meowmie's hand made quilt

Kewel! Lessee here, I need thu hand kroshayed afgan dat mama made,
um... I'll take along a kuple uf sammon fur effurykitty to eet, um...
horseshus! I lyke playin horseshus!

Charlie Fennel, gettin ready

Kin yew play horseshus wifout thums???????

GM, hoping thuh horse izn't still waring them

uf korse yew kan! An these is liddle horseshus, I fink dey wuz a kidz
toi at some point. Yew just grab them in yur mouf and toss them by
movin yur hed rilly fast an lettin go uf them!

Charlie Fennel

Letz see if I kin do it. Shud I twurl around and let it go like a shot
putt?

GM, hoping there's a lavender horseshoo to toss

Yew could du dat, or just sorta shake yur hed rilly hard one way lyke
dis...CF takes horseshoo in mouth and snaps his hed to the left
sending the shorseshoo flying and almost touchin the post See!

Charlie Fennel

OK. Oops!

GM, letting go if thuh lavender horseshoo which sails toward Charlie

wack! Charlie shakes hed er... kinda lyke dat GM, but yew gotta
aim a liddle bedder then dat...

Charlie Fennel, thankful for hollow plastik horseshoos!

Sorry Charlie!!!! Maybe I shudn't hav closed my eyes. Let me try this
green wun here. Oh oh-h-h-h-h

GM, snapping her hed but furgetting to let go of thuh horshoo

uh oh.... Charlie goes running after GM Are yew ok? Lemme help yew
up.... maybe horseshoos isn't yur game?

Charlie Fennel

I, er, meant to do that. It's my new style. Summersalt and all. Hav
yew efur tried bowling?

GM, hoping she can get a lavender bowling ball
Old July 10th 03, 03:25 AM
Sylvia M

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Adam wrote:

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Duz that rooin thu sound? I bet it makes thuh stringz stikky.

GM, thinkinging Samantha mite want to read this ridulus part of thuh
thred so she knows wot iz cello and wot is jello

Beverly Orel wrote:

wen duh liddul hoomin kittens cum tu bisit, Meowmie puts wippd creem

on
top
uv duh jello. yum...

Samantha

I du not lyke da idea uv putting wippt creem on a cello, it ruins da

tayste
uv da wippt creem.

argellA

I wunder if I put wipt kreem on Meowmie's rekorder floot if it wud
skwirt out thuh holez when I bloo it.

GM, digging in thuh moosik case

Dat wud mayke sweet moosik, huh?

Old July 10th 03, 04:03 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:

She points the hose thing at something she wants to clean, makes
steam, then wipes what she was cleaning.
Felix, who wishes his Mom would at least not use cleaning things that
hiss

Hmmm. Duzn't she hav to suck up thuh joose? Meowmie's skwirt thingy
sucks up its own joose.

She uses towels to wipe up what she sprays with that thing. She has
two growlmonsters, too. A normal one and one that squirts the carpet,
then sucks the stuff back up.

GM, wundering if that steem thing wud make kleening hayrball spots too
easy fur Meowmie

It *does* make hairball cleanups MUCH too easy!

Felix, speaking from experience

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old July 11th 03, 01:43 AM
Arlene Knop

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:

She points the hose thing at something she wants to clean, makes
steam, then wipes what she was cleaning.
Felix, who wishes his Mom would at least not use cleaning things that
hiss

Hmmm. Duzn't she hav to suck up thuh joose? Meowmie's skwirt thingy
sucks up its own joose.

She uses towels to wipe up what she sprays with that thing. She has
two growlmonsters, too. A normal one and one that squirts the carpet,
then sucks the stuff back up.

GM, wundering if that steem thing wud make kleening hayrball spots too
easy fur Meowmie

It *does* make hairball cleanups MUCH too easy!

Felix, speaking from experience

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Maybe yew shud consider leeving one sumplace ware they don't look too
often. My problem is that I make so much noyse hurking that Meowmie
gets there rite away so I have to leev mine when she's not home. Have
yew tried that?

GM, who duzn't beleev in making things too eesy fur thuh hoomins
Old July 11th 03, 01:44 AM
Arlene Knop

Beverly Orel wrote:

wen duh liddul hoomin kittens cum tu bisit, Meowmie puts wippd creem

on
top
uv duh jello. yum...

Samantha

I du not lyke da idea uv putting wippt creem on a cello, it ruins da

tayste
uv da wippt creem.

argellA

I wunder if I put wipt kreem on Meowmie's rekorder floot if it wud
skwirt out thuh holez when I bloo it.

GM, digging in thuh moosik case

Dat wud mayke sweet moosik, huh?

Yup! Good observayshun! Mite also redekorate thuh wallz a liddle.

GM, getting all 3 rekorder floots out of thuh case
Old July 11th 03, 02:12 AM
Miss Violette

Our house is easy as everything except the front doorway and furry's
litterbox room is carpeted, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Yeah, but itz alsos easy to kleen up unless there iz a rug in there. I
like to hurk on thuh karpet so Meowmie getz lotsa eggsersize bending
ofur and kleening it and blotting it and kleening it and blotting
it.....

Gretchen Marie, who haz nefur left one on a plain floor

Miss Violette wrote:

the bathroom is a good place as your hooman will step in it before they

wake
up, good for you, Miss Violette
wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:46:13 GMT, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

I like that, Miss Violette, thinking the coat closet would hide one

for a
long time, snickers to self and takes a nap to consider further,

Misss
Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Espeshuully if it takes awile to find it. I left meowmie a

hayrball
thuh other day and she hasn't found it yet.

GM, wif a misterius grin

Miss Violette wrote:

pocket, hhhmmm that bears consideration, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message

Ize just frew up my firstest hareball effur. Butted I dint no dat I
wuz suppost to do it in a pokett. I just did it on da bafroom floor.
Callisto

Old July 11th 03, 02:12 AM
Miss Violette

I guess I should have told you, furry was kind enough to supply a huge
watermonsterbed but if she is going to continue to get smaller then it will
make more room, it is still kinda crowded with 5 cats and two hoomanz, Miss
Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
I just take all thuh room I need on thuh bed. Meowmie is used to
hanging ofur thuh edge or sleeping like a pretzle around me.

GM, aka Bed Hog

Miss Violette wrote:

Everybody in our house is sewing challenged but I never thought of the
horror of m's or S's that would really be a problem, except it would

make
more room in OUR bed, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Hmpf. Numbers aren't a fun to snuggle wif as X's and L's. I hope she
duzn't get anyfing wif M's or S's. They'ze not even werth kneeding

wif
yer paw. Cud yew sew together a 14 and 16?

GM, hoping meowmie duzn't get any ideers

Miss Violette wrote:

we preferred that sweater but it is gone now, all she has now have

real
numbers like 14 and 16 and we have told her to quit taking out our

stuff
but
she will not stop, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Besides, fluffy klothes are better to snuggle on. They are bigger

and
make a bedder nest. She cud at leest leev sum at home fur yew to

nap
on.

GM, who likes thuh 2X size

Miss Violette wrote:

Thank you, OEJ, somewhat consoled
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Te;; OEJ not to werry. Hoomin wimmen do this all thuh time.

Trust
me,
thuh fluffy stuff will come back and whatefur she haz left

will
turn
fluffy too.

GM, looking at her meowmie who iz thuh purrfekt eggzampul of

her
theery

Miss Violette wrote:

That is the difference this time, she never threw stuff out

of
MY
closet
before. She always kept her clothes hanging up she just

moved
them
around.
Now she is actually having furry take them to the metal

monster
and
they
are
going away, Miss Violette who is trying to console OEJ

beclaws
there
aren't
as many fluffy parts on soft to make happy paws
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Oh, yeah, I know that eggscuse too. They just wanna go

buy
more
stuff
and thuh kloset just gets all filled up again. Then when

she
gets
anuther fluffy attak, we do it ofur and ofur and ofur.

Gretchen Marie, who thinks thuh kloset shud be emptee just

fur
her

Miss Violette wrote:

It could be a virus, I thought she was doing it beclaws

she
was
getting
less
fluffy but that could be part of the virus, Miss

Violette,
considering
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

"Miss Violette" had some

very
interesting
things to say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE

AWAY:

Don't you just HATE when they do that, soft has

been
cleaning
out
the
waterbed room and it is quite disgruntling to have

MY
stuff
moved
around,
Miss Violette, not liking the emptiness of the

closet

My Mom's been rearranging lately, too, and I don't

like
it!

Felix, who does NOT approve of changes

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Gosh, maybe its sum awful virus thuh hoomin meowmies

have.
think
there's a coonspirasee to keep things away frum us so

we
can't
bat
them
around.

Gretchen Marie, who is not allowed in thuh kloset to
investigayt
thuh
dark korners