Final Paw UPDATE

Old January 2nd 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Default Final Paw UPDATE

At 4:43am, January 2, 2009, mine Paw made his trip to da bridge. Mine
Meowmie is sososo sad. Her heart is broked. I misses himself, too.

At Rainbow Meadow...
The group of kitties who gathered there at MuShu's behest are waiting
patiently. They have seen the fuzzy figure of the tall, bearded man
hanging about the edges of the meadow. As they watch, that figure
gains substance as it walks towards them.

Mike is feeling better and better. His legs are strong again, his
heart beats strongly. He puts up a hand and realizes that his
pacemaker is gone, but he doesn't need it anyway. He sees the group
of kitties...recognizes Grover and Boogie and starts handing out
skritches and pets. Boogie introduces him to Meowmie's cats that he
doesn't know. Boogie asks him is he's planning on waiting here till
Meowmie comes and he, of course, says yes! Boogie tells him that if
he likes, he can look down and see Meowmie any time he wants, but it's
especially clear at Jellicle Ball time.

Then the kitties all gather around him and lead him to the trout
stream, where he finds all he needs to catch trout for dinner. Mike
is happy to be at the Meadow, well and healthy again, but he is sad
for his dear wife, and all the "stuff" she will have to deal with. He
knows that she has lots of good friends who will help her and that
MuShu will stay close and give her lots of love. He will send love to
her, too, from the bridge, until the day that she makes her way to the
meadow and they all cross the bridge together.
Old January 2nd 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article
,
Anti Shado wrote:

At 4:43am, January 2, 2009, mine Paw made his trip to da bridge. Mine
Meowmie is sososo sad. Her heart is broked. I misses himself, too.

Oh MuShu, we is all so furry, furry sorry. Yourown Paw is healthy and
strong now, but I know that you and yourz Meowmie is gonna miss him lotz
an lotz. Wez gonna all be purrin eggztra hard you an yourz Meowmie.

Sammy fur hiz clowder
Old January 2nd 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Healing thoughts, purrs and hugs to Anti Shado and MuShu from Mia,
Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin, Nikita, and Meowmie Eileen. We hope
you don't feel alone in the coming days.
Old January 2nd 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:43:20 -0800 (PST), Anti Shado
wrote:

[...]

Purrs and prayers fur the hoomins and kitties left behind.
Beauty and Cinder
Old January 2nd 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

PUrrzPURRZpurrzPurrzPUrrzPURRZpurrzPurrzPUrrzPURRZ purrzPurrz
Anti Shado, weze so sorry to heer dis. We new it waz coming, but dat
duzent make it any easier. Weze purrin fur da hole in yur hart to heel,
an all da gudgud memfuries to remain. We no dat MuShu will take gud gud
kare of you.

Booker, Chappy and Snowflake

Old January 2nd 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Aunti Shado, we knu diz wuz kommink but are ferrri sad for yourself. We
willz pur for u to haff strenfth for what is ahead for alll u haz ta du. O
T Mahoney, Willow and Piglet plus, Sassy a Dog.

Old January 2nd 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

We iz sorree to heer dis, MuShu an Anti Shado. We will purr fur yurown
Paw's jernee, and fur yur hurtin hartz.

Rebecca, sniffling

Old January 2nd 09, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:43:20 -0800 (PST), Anti Shado's nimble, little
paws typed:

At Rainbow Meadow...

Our purrs and prayers are with you.....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/1/2009 11:28:56 PM
Old January 2nd 09, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

comforting purrs on the way for those left behind

Little Bit, Sammy, Spot, Princess and Furby

Old January 2nd 09, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Final Paw UPDATE & Candle Site

(((((((((Anti Shado, and MuShu))))))))
We are so sorry that your beloved husband and Paw to MuShu had to go to The
Bridge. He is is no more pain and can walk again. I'm glad you have lots of
friends to help you through this difficult time. And all the kitties that
greeted Mike there..
Here is the candle site I put up last night for Mike. I hope it is of some
comfort to you,
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Mike
MuShu, you are such a gudgud kitty, to tell the other kitties at The Bridge
yer Paw was coming to stay with them, and you take such sweet gudgud care
of your poor Meowmie and I know you're sad and missing your Paw too [Anti
Kyla reaches down and gives MuShu a sad lovey scritch] There will be lots
of people coming to see your Meowmie and I hope they give you extra
scritches, too,
Where do you live? We live near Seattle.
PuuurrspurrspuuuuuuPuuuuuuuuuurrss for comfort from my kitties,
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex
Loving hug for comfort from me for Anti Shado.
You will always be loved...remember that
Love,
Kyla

"Booker"

Anti Shado wrote:
[...]

Final update on Tucker :o) Christine Burel[_2_] Cat anecdotes 13 November 14th 08 01:49 AM
Simon's Final Update JohnR66 Cat health & behaviour 9 September 30th 08 04:32 PM
final update: Peter Ann Cat anecdotes 6 December 3rd 07 11:11 PM
Sara: Final Update Exocat Cat anecdotes 6 October 28th 04 03:31 PM