The new adventure

Old September 9th 07, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

Default The new adventure

Ov cawze, my deer. Zere eez alwayz rum fur anofur kitty. Say Hihi to
Missy, whoze ridink wif usses.

Eezent zees a wunnerfull liddle car?

Hihi, Missie, I'z Ranger Greykitten Mahoney. Dis is a fun 'venture!

Ranger
Old September 9th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

[Cleo and TV are comfortably settled in the front seat of their
convertible. Cleo has the engine running and all of their supplies are
settled in the back seat. Cleo stands up on the back of the seat.]

Ok, everykitty, are we all settled? Has everykitty picked out their
vehicles and safety equipment and are all the kittens settled? TV and I
are ready to roll - is everybody else?

Cleo
Old September 9th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yeayeah sayz O.T. as himself reves up da engine on da motorzyzle. Willow
closes herown eyez and sayz a prayerz to Bsst and shoutz letz goes!

Old September 9th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet settling down on a cusion near the others.
I wuld preciate sleepin with yourownselves. Scotter and Sassy will share a
kusion a bitz away from da offer cats and kittenz.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 8, 8:59 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Ix glad dat parits izn't lowed on diz ventrez. Dey isn't big nuff for a
snak for allofus.

Sleepy (but not at all irritated) voice from the cushions: "Less getto
geffur four brekkus inda morning, Piglet, Uncl Bill sez ittiz damost
importan meal of daday befor lunch. Iffn you wanna cuddle here wiffus,
wee wud allbe togeffur for brekkus time. Udderwize, holler wenyu wak
up. Wee go bed eeerly an get up kinda eeerly.

Maggy May

--

Piglet rouseing up by the mention of food.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in
On Sep 8, 8:04 pm, "Granby" wrote:

Sorry but I am journaling all of this, does WooToo really eat that much?
If
so, she and Piglet should become friends along with beauty!

Looks over to make sure WooToo is sleeping WooToo picks. She don
eeet bunca fudz at wunce. Id izzas gudda wey to eet az eny bud it cuts
intoo her nap time. Dat iz wy shee seepin so soun rite now. Sheee will
get long real gudgud wiff Piglet cause we talk wif Piglet all time an
she is nicenice. Byooty too.

WooToo got lot lesss scared dis summer. Uncl Bill sez I help a lot
puffs chest out proudly Sunrisze anna myown chilren, Winnie anna
Missy, hep too. Sodid Bear, r d*g. Shee iz ony a widdle nervus roun
Bear now.

I hurd frum Surnize dat daparrot Buddy bited Uncl Bill hard today. If
she don watchout wee will tell Bear she iz made of CHIKUN. Cause she
iz, yu no.

Maggie May

--

"In one of the great tragedies of publishing, it was not a limited
enough edition and so I have read it." - James Nicoll

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
ooglegroups.com...
On Sep 8, 7:38 pm, "Granby" wrote:

Maggie May, don't be catcerned wif all the provemenz dat HRH said was
made
so kittie kin driff, dey willz bez perfektally safez.

Gudgud. Da Catroles coitenly wook very nize. Mebbe I will drife
sometime two. Right now, me an WooToo

WooToo looks up from a little snack

are gonna go to seep. It is late back in Connecticut. Resides, we ain
gettin in r naps az often.

Night-night

Maggie May

cushions are arranged and hugs exchanged
Both: Cuddlesleep is special, one hour count as two
Cuddlesleep is good for you.

--

Willow

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
oglegroups.com...
On Sep 8, 7:19 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 17:44:41 -0000, Will in New Haven's nimble,
little
paws typed:

I haff rum fur anuffer kitty if'n anycat wood likes to
ridez
wif me!

Anuffer Himmie! Hewo, Iyam Missy A luffly slender Himmy with dark
on
grey points walks over My kitty Meowmie, Maggie May, anher fren
WooToo iz still aseep. Dey ridin in dat car. points Dey seep an
eeet
an I wike dat but dey talk-talk bout HOOMINS too much. I don WIKE
hoomins. Bud I wike odder kitties anna d*gs for dat matter. Cud I
wide
wif yu an we could talk about sumthin else? Does yu have cuddly
seets
to seep on? Der are mor fudz over der points iff yu needz dem. I
see
my Meomie an WooToo are gettin up.an older Himmie, heavier and
fluffier but otherwise identical to Missy, and a big soft-looking
domestic medium-hair who is eating something emerge from a nearby
car
and wave at Missy, who waves back

Hey Meowmie, WooToo, ober HEER.

Missy

Hihi Missy!

Of cawze you ca ride wif me een zees car. Yes, it haz heeted
cuddly
seats, an a liddle refrigerator fur zee snaks an you cud drife part
ov
zee way ifn you wants to!

[waves at Maggie May and Woo Too]

Iyem gonna DWIVE part of datime, mommy

Maggie May winces and says Heer r yur snaks. Bee ver nice an don
hiss at nobody

brings bag over to her little girl and kisses her on the cheek Wee
will seee you at da stops.

Da older kitties go off visiting. Missy is very excited as she puts
her snaks in the frig and looks around

Dis iz gonna be a great trip. Even if we see sum hoomins, I willna
hiss. Promise.

Missy

--

"In one of the great tragedies of publishing, it was not a limited
enough edition and so I have read it." - James Nicoll

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/8/2007 7:16:45 PM

Old September 9th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Yeayeah sayz O.T. as himself reves up da engine on da motorzyzle. Willow
closes herown eyez and sayz a prayerz to Bsst and shoutz letz goes!

[The parking area is filled with the roar of motorcycle and car engines
starting, diesel engines cranking over, and the wild meows of kitties
and kittens excited to be leaving on a road trip. The bright California
sun glares off the ocean, but the since the kitties are headed initially
to the east if doesn't bother them.

Cleo's Cadillac takes the lead, followed by Tiger and Anais on
motorcycle, Lewi astride his Victory Vegas 8-Ball, the Countess with her
kitty companions, Jocko and Big Mama in Jocko's Woody, with the rest of
the Community kitties following behind. At the rear of the pack are the
large RV with Tabitha at the wheel and the semi carrying their supplies.
The pack heads east on Monument Road, on to Dairy Mart Road, and finally
on to Interstate 5 northbound.

As the pack rides north, Cleo occasionally picks up the microphone
connected to the inter-vehicle radio system.]

Kitties, if you all take a look off to the left you can see some of the
ships belonging to the US Navy Pacific Fleet. A lot of the ships are
based here in San Diego.

[They continue north, passing through San Diego. ]

The jets that are approaching from our right, headed out towards the
sea, are fighter planes from the Naval Air Station at Miramar. Miramar
is just off to our right a couple of miles. That's the base that's home
to the Navy's Top Gun pilot school.

And off to our left, all that green area is Torrey Pines State Reserve.

[The kitties are all greatly enjoying the feel of the wind through their
fur, the smell of the sea, and the warmth of the sun. Every few minutes
wild shouts of joyful meows can be heard from various vehicles.]

Oh look, kitties, off to the left! That's Camp Pendleton, a big Marine
base, and those big boat-thingies must be the LCAC's the Marines use.
And over there, just a little ways past the Marine base, is the San
Onofre nuclear power plant. The silly humans still have to use nuclear
fusion. They haven't yet mastered nuclear fission like we have.

Ok, here's the Immigration Service Inspection Station. Everybody, close
up into a nice, close pack. These humans are going to be a little bit
shocked when they see us.

[The pack of cars and motorcycles pulls up to the inspection station. A
Border Patrol agent waves Cleo's car forward while looking down at his
clipboard. As the car pulls up even with his station, he asks "US
citizens?" Cleo moews "Of course!". The agent, being a mere human,
hear's the moew but can't understand the content. He finally looks up,
figuring someone is playing games with him. When he catches sight of a
tiny kittygirl driving a car, with no humans visible, he is shocked into
inaction. He just stands, staring, saying nothing.

Cleo meows "All the vehicles in this caravan are operated by citizens of
the nation of Catmerica and Catnada, and since we are felines we are
beyond your regulations. Thank you not delaying us". With that Cleo
drives through the inspection station, waving the other vehicles to
follow her without stopping. As the cars and motorcycles roar through
the station, all of the Border Patrol agents on duty turn to stare
open-mouthed. A few minutes after the escort semi has passed through the
agent who had closely observed Cleo yells across to the agent at the
next station "We didn't really just see that, did we?". His fellow agent
replies "No way, we couldn't have. We've been in the sun too long."
Shortly afterwards, the station commander can be emerging from the
Inspection Station central office with a video cassette in his hands. He
takes it to the nearest steel trash can, pulls the tape out, and sets
fire to it.]

Oh, look, it's Pacific Coast Highway! Everykitty, let's get off the
freeway and take the coast road.

[As the kitties get in to Laguna Beach they see that the local artists
are capitalizing on the excellent weather - all along the highway and
the beach walk are artist's easels and tables with handcrafts. The
kitties slow and admire the art works while cruising past. One of the
caravan's cars of cycles will occasionally park, the kitties dismount
and look at some the artworks more closely, then rejoin the procession.
The humans admiring the artworks, though, also notice the caravan.
Within just a couple minutes of entering town the beach-goers are
standing along the street gawking at the sight of cats driving cars and
motorcycles. Tabitha has to lay on the RV's horn several times to move
humans who have wandered into the streets to watch. The large grey tabby
driving the semi has to make use of his air horn several times as well.

The kitties finally make it through Laguna Beach and wind along Highway
1, marveling at the beautiful vistas and the refreshing air.

It is but a matter of minutes until the pass through Corona del Mar.
Cleo and TV lead the procession through the heart of Corona del Mar to
the ferry terminal. The Balboa ferry requires 5 trips to get all of the
vehicles across to the Balboa Peninsula, and on each trip the Captain
and the deck hands stare in amazement at the feline drivers. When all of
the vehicles have crossed they again drive slowly along the coast road,
admiring the beach vistas.

By the time they reach the northern end of Santa Monica the kitties are
beginning to be dazzled by the ocean views and the traffic, now quite a
bit heavier than when they started.]

Ok, kitties, we're reached Los Angeles. What do you all say we stop here
for the day, maybe have a picnic by the Santa Monica Pier, and see what
there is to see? Pit2nya, don't you live not too far from here? What
other kitties live in the Los Angeles area? Maybe we could take a spin
by your houses, if you wouldn't mind?

TV, my big handsome wink, what would you say to a nice, romantic lobster
dinner?

Cleo
Old September 9th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 16:51:39 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Cleocat's nimble, little paws typed:

[The parking area is filled with the roar of motorcycle and car engines
starting, diesel engines cranking over, and the wild meows of kitties
and kittens excited to be leaving on a road trip. The bright California
sun glares off the ocean, but the since the kitties are headed initially
to the east if doesn't bother them.

gennle snippy

Ok, kitties, we're reached Los Angeles. What do you all say we stop here
for the day, maybe have a picnic by the Santa Monica Pier, and see what
there is to see? Pit2nya, don't you live not too far from here? What
other kitties live in the Los Angeles area? Maybe we could take a spin
by your houses, if you wouldn't mind?

[With the wind blowing through their fur, Tiger accelerates the Fat
Boy to catch up with Cleo, as the kitties form a tight pack]

Boy dis iz bootiful, izn't it, an Cleo's kommentary iz furry
innerestink...

I cud go fur a snak, whaddya fink abowt da pier, den a fisit to
'Toonya's howse?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/9/2007 6:48:09 PM
Old September 10th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 9, 2:44 pm, Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney
wrote:
Ov cawze, my deer. Zere eez alwayz rum fur anofur kitty. Say Hihi to
Missy, whoze ridink wif usses.

Eezent zees a wunnerfull liddle car?

Hihi, Missie, I'z Ranger Greykitten Mahoney. Dis is a fun 'venture!

Goody. I am gonna DRIFE part of datime. An wegonna partee. Meyown
kittymeowmie is inna nuther car wiff r fren WooToo. You r a hanssum
boy kitty.

Missy

--

Ranger

Old September 10th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

After bisitin' 'Toonias onetruhome youze are all welcome to bisit
Pasadena, da home of da Turnament of Roses parade. Weze haz a bigbig
house wit rum fur efferykitty. Deres six bedrooms with lots of pillows
an many many quiltz (sum not done dat weze spendz tyme holdin down fur
meowmie). Iffin weze no when yur cuming pawpaw kin kook up a furry
gudgud hoomin food treet fur us. Meowmie doesn't kook wurth a d*mn.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy, alredy enjoying dis venture frum da safety
of da RV

Old September 10th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 9, 5:27 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet settling down on a cusion near the others.
I wuld preciate sleepin with yourownselves. Scotter and Sassy will share a
kusion a bitz away from da offer cats and kittenz.

Wut anize night cuddly-sleep weall had. Anna gudgud big brekkus. Now
we onna rode again, wike Uncl Bill's fren Wileenelsun sing about

breif song break

An der is Sam Deego, were r an Sara n uncl Andre an Uncl Erikk useta
wiv. Wutta byootiful day.

Maggie May

--

"If you don't see the mouse at the table in the first few minutes,
check your own breath for cheese." Feather in Poker for Cats

Old September 10th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

Goody. I am gonna DRIFE part of datime. An wegonna partee. Meyown
kittymeowmie is inna nuther car wiff r fren WooToo. You r a hanssum
boy kitty.

Missy

Fangu! [Blushing through his grey fur]

Mineown adopted papa Sammy and moma Lilith is riding a motorcycle, so
I'ze kind of free right now. In fact...

[Ranger hops up on to the back of the front seat so that he gets better
wind in his face]

Wheeeeeee!!!!!!

[He then jumps back down on to the seat]

I wonder if we sill maybe haf sum birdies land in da car wif us? Miz
Countess, maam, do you finjk we can catch any birdies in da car?

Ranger

[OT] Adventure on the freeway [email protected] Cat anecdotes 7 October 21st 06 11:46 PM
We had an adventure Ann Cat anecdotes 1 October 5th 06 10:36 PM
Yur infited to an noo adventure! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 24 December 17th 05 01:44 AM
Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 04:21 AM
Oscar's little adventure Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 8 February 1st 05 07:52 PM