Is anyone here?

Old August 5th 04, 10:48 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about Is anyone here?:

I mean any regular kitty member of the community? Miss Violette using her
MARK READ button for that crossposted stuff...grumbling as she goes

I'm still here, just practicing my events for the kitty Olympics.

Felix, whose Mom says your secretary should look into killfiles

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old August 5th 04, 12:04 PM
Miss Violette

Default Is anyone here?

Old August 5th 04, 01:02 PM
Miss Violette

She has just found the ignore button and likes that one a whole bunch, I
was getting worried but I am glad you are practicing, Miss Violette,
thinking of working on that hairball event

Old August 5th 04, 11:18 PM
Dan M

Hihi future sisfur-in-law,

I'ze heer! Buttid da list haz been slo lately. Maybe itz time fur an
adventoor! Unka Dan, whaddya tink?

I believe that an EXCELLENT idea!

Dan

Old August 6th 04, 11:10 AM
Miss Violette

xclent plan, Tige flopping down anna smurglin' his ladycat
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
I think you isa right mine lof, Tiger...smurgle

Fangu, Tiger. Why don yew sit down heer nekst to me an we'zl drink sum
nip-wine an smurgle until sum uv de udder kittys get back. Den we can
decides on an avenchur!

--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 6th 04, 11:12 AM
Miss Violette

I am not sure about the rules but I DDO NOT like it, Miss Violette, who
would read those other groups if she wanted to,
Sylvia M. wrote in message

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I mean any regular kitty member of the community? Miss Violette using

her
MARK READ button for that crossposted stuff...grumbling as she goes

Juzt me.
Izn't dere a rool bowt cross-pozting in our ...um...rooooolz?

Dyna

Old August 6th 04, 11:14 AM
Miss Violette

wonner ifin we shuuld go to da beach fur a bbq anna piknik, Tiger, not
original but consistent
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Dan M wrote:

I believe that an EXCELLENT idea!

Hokay Unka Dan (an any udder kitty dats innerested):

What shud we do? Maybee da boycats cud ride da gircats onna da bak uv
motorcycles thru Wyomink anna Monted-anna to luk at da gawgus

seeneries....

Or we cud go inta Noo Yawk fur a play anna niteclubbin....

Or...... well anykitty gottid an idearment?

Old August 6th 04, 11:18 AM
Miss Violette

Keep dat 'thuzyazum, itsa funfun, Trudi, who knowz
Tabitha Kitten wrote in message
Hihi future sisfur-in-law,

I'ze heer! Buttid da list haz been slo lately. Maybe itz time fur an
adventoor! Unka Dan, whaddya tink?

tiny fluffy black kitten is bouncing up and down
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I love adventures! Yes!

Tabitha
trying to contain her enthusiasm

Old August 7th 04, 02:49 PM
Miss Violette

ok butted I willz hafta hiptize soft, her isa scaredy hooman ya know, Tiger,
practicin da trance meow, and it seemz ta be workin
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
wonner ifin we shuuld go to da beach fur a bbq anna piknik, Tiger,
not original but consistent

Dats a thot, Tiger, buttid I'ze wuz finkin uv yoo on a big electric blue
Harley Fat-Boy anna me on da back, furz flyin in da breeze!

Old August 7th 04, 02:51 PM
Miss Violette

ok then, lets go and find an adventure, shopping, another RV ride, or what
do you think, Miss Violette, back at Dyna's drinking her tea...
Sylvia M. wrote in message
I booted them into my message roolz...they didunt show mooor tuday,
and I hit delete for those already on...
We are KLEEEEN neow!!!!
Dyna, stoot kitty