Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Old November 16th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Yo, Rosco, Kitty Schottland, Lilith Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Hey Lilith, Rosco, KItty Schottland, we need your help. Storm, Skye and
Hunter have been captured by some kitties in their plane. As soon as I
you get on the hoovercraft, I'm going to help rescue them. Do you want
to come?

Clarence

Yo, Rosco, Kitty Schottland, Lilith, Where iz yuo?
Einstein

: Clarence parks the hoovercraft on the lakeshore and opens it. He looks
: out for the 3 cats he's supposed to pick up.
:
: Rosco, Kitty Schottland, Lilith, where are you? I'm ready to pick you up.
:
: Clarence
:
: Chester and Clarence turn their purrsonal hoovercraft to shore to pick
: up Rosco, Kitty Schottland and Lilith.
:
: (Einstein and Red Rory are hauled into the plane. Both roll about on
the
: towels till dry.)
:
: Red you stink
: Einstein (wrinkling nose, whiskers quivering)
:
: ya, live wit it. ptooie!
: Red Rory (spitting out some mud and a crawdad)
:
: (Einstein retrieves his radio-fone from his tool belt and pushes talk
: button)
: Calling Zizi, calling Zizi......Hey there Zizi. Einstein here. Red and
me iz
: on da plane comin to ya. Ya need to plot a course to the nip fields.
over.
:
: : Here. Grab my paw. This ramp should make it easier for you to get
up.
: :
: : I have towels for you to dry yourself with. They work best if you
roll
: : on them.
: :
: :
: : You first.
: : Red Rory
: :
: : O, no ya dont
: : (Einstein shoves Red head first into pond. )
: :
: : Glub
: : (Red Rory bounces up seaweed dripping from his ears, a frog caught
by
: one
: : slimy leg between his fangs)
: :
: : ribbit
: : Frog pulls leg out and dives into water
: :
: : (Einstein sighs) Ok, Neptune just hang onta my tayle an I'll git ya
: there.
: :
: : Misserable, humiliated and slimy, Red Rory clutches Einstein's tail
and
: : together they arrive at the plane's door.
: :
: : Hi guyz, Helpin paw needed ta lift us in.
: : Einstein
: : :
: : : Chester, Clarence and Nathan
: : :
: : : Red, how bout that. Up for a swim?
: : : Einstein
: : :
: : : Red Rory (absolute silence)
: : :
: : : RED?
: : : Einstein
: : :
: : : Red Rory (more silence)
: : :
: : : RED! I'm gonna swim. Kin yu swim or iz yu too skeered?
: : : Einstein
: : :
: : : Of c-c-corse I kin effing swim! Whatta ya think? Sheesh. Yah,
we'll
: swim
: : : Red Rory
: : :
: : : Okay, Guys, we'll swim out ta' meetcha (ub: I hope)
: : : Einstein
: : :
: : : : Are you going to swim out to us or do you want us to come to
: shore?
: : : :
: : : : Chester, Clarence and Nathan
: : : :
: : : : Kin yu land on that pond - without hurtin thuh duks?
: : : : Einstein
: : : : :
: : : : : We're on our way down at your house. Where's your
landing
: site?
: : : :
: : : : : Chester, Clarence and Nathan
: : : : :
: : : : : Liberty Hill Texas. Its rite in da center of Texas
: : : : : Einstein
: : : : :
: : : : : Sheesh, I didn nefur kno dat! Rite in da center...hmmmm
: : : : : Red Rory
: : : : :
: : : : : Einstein (ub: can't believe he's thinking)
: : : : :
: : : : : : Chester, Clarence and Nathan, cruising along at high
: altitude
: : in
: : : their
: : : : : : hoovercraft
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Catifurrniya? Oh we iz sooo fur behind!
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Sebastian anna Joolian
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Waaaaaaaay down in Central Texas, 2 tuff kats
hunker
: down
: : in
: : : sum
: : : : : Indian
: : : : : : grass and plot. Einstein is a long haired hyuge
Black
: : Maine
: : : Coon,
: : : : the
: : : : : : brains
: : : : : : of the outfit. Red Rory is a hyuge red cat tuff
and
: : violent,
: : : from
: : : : the
: : : : : : mean
: : : : : : fields of rural Texas.
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Einstein whispers
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Psst, guys, Jest herd sumthing wild. Ya' know
that
: hyuge
: : : patch of
: : : : : : bio-engineered nip Sumkat been growin in
Southern
: : Catifornia?
: : : : Well
: : : : : Sumkat
: : : : : : skedaddled cuz hiz tail got singed. Stoopid
coward
: : (Einstein
: : : : spits
: : : : : his
: : : : : : contempt) But it's gudgud fur us cuz we kin git
it
: and
: : sell
: : : it
: : : : and
: : : : : munch
: : : : : : it
: : : : : : an smoke it and...
: : : : : : (Einstein's eyes roll into the back of his head
with
: : delight)
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Ain't no kat nefur, dont want sum of dat primo
stuff.
: Me
: : too.
: : : But
: : : : we

Old November 16th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 15, 8:46 pm, ClowderCat wrote:
Hey Lilith, Rosco, KItty Schottland, we need your help. Storm, Skye and
Hunter have been captured by some kitties in their plane. As soon as I
you get on the hoovercraft, I'm going to help rescue them. Do you want
to come?

Meanwhile, Wascal wakes up in his hidey-hole and senses something is
wrong. Have the forces of evil taken over the plane or is it merely
that he doesn't know the location of the nearest littterbox? He checks
his Gyrojet and makes sure the two rounds of ammunition are in place.
He pats his parawing backpack and considers his options. He peeks out
into the main cargo compartment, his hands on the GyroJet. He asks
himself what his favorite cartoom character would do.

To be Continued

Old November 16th 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Default Yo Sebastian, Joolian! Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Fangu Chester!

Meowmie had pizza tunite an brottid sum hom an din effen share it wif ussez.
Now we get ti haf sum!

Sebastian anna Joolian

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
Jump in. Have some pizza if you're hungry.

Chester

Weze heer! Meowmiez toonaplayss iz eetin hur brayn an she duzzint haf
tyme to be ower sekretari. (

Sebastian anna Joolian

"squiffer" wrote in message
yo, Sebastian, Joolian Hawl yore buts in here.
Red Rory
: Hey Sebastian and Joolian, I'm outside your house, ready to pick you
up.
: Are you ready?
:
: Chester
:
: Whatever you think would be useful. Any food you want to eat and
share.
: We brought a lot of pizzas.
:
: Chester, Clarence and Nathan
:
: Wut shud we bring?
:
: Sebastian anna Joolian
:
: "clowdercat" wrote in message
: .net...
: Hey Sebastian and Joolian, are you in Texas yet? We're just about
: Red Rory and Einstein's house and we'll be landing in a few
minutes.
:
: We have room on each of these for a pilot, 6 or 8 cats and
whatever we
: need to pack. We have room in the luggage compartments for
whatever
you
: bring.
:
: Chester, Clarence and Nathan
:
: Hell no you ain't - we jest waitin fur Storm or Clarence or
sumkat
with a
: plane ta git us ta Catifurriya. I be Red Rory. Yu kin wait wit
us -
won
: be
: long.
: Red Rory
:
: Sure, notta problem fellas and waitaminit.... er...wood dat be
fella
and
: ladee?
: Einstein
:
[...]
: : gonna
: : need help.
: : Red Rory
: :
: : Three cats hear on the telepathic relay that they're going
to be
: nip
: : rescue in Catifornia. They pack their new purrsonal flying
: hoovercraft
: : and jump on. They rev up the motors.
: :
: : Are you ready to go, Clarence? - Chester
: :
: : Yes. Are you, Nathan? - Clarence
: :
: : Yes. Let's get flying! - Nathan
: :
: : The three cats push the UP buttons on their hoovercraft.
Each
cat's
: : hoovercraft jumps into the air. They turn the hoovercraft
southwest
: : go to Texas.
:
:

Old November 16th 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Fanks!

"squiffer" wrote in message
Hey, welkum. Jump aboard
Einstein

[...]

: a

Old November 17th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

That's mean! I'll have a talk with her later, after we rescue Skye,
Storm and Hunter.

Chester

Old November 18th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Zizi! Calling Zizi Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Ellie wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
Ellie wrote:
"Zee" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Nov 8, 9:38 pm, "squiffer" wrote:
Thank Bast, ZIZI yes I hear you YES !Got the coordinates. over
Einstein
YAY!! *liddle torbie jumps up and down* OK! GO! GO! GO!

~Suspicious looking pilot an co-pilot nod to one another as Storm, Skye
an Hunter are held captive in thuh cargo area~

Purrlie, dis navigator may be trubbul. Yooz shuld get ridda hurz.

Dont giff me a hard time, Benny, just steer. We gotta get dat nip an
yooz shur cant reed a map!

Storm, Skye and Hunter, do you need help? Do you need rescued?

Nathan

~While muffled "ooomphs" filter through the vents in the plane, Purlie
tries to keep a low profile by grunting and shaking his head~

Who's there? I heard some telepathic "ooomphs" coming from the plane.

Nathan

We're thuh pilots ooomph ooomph crash kabang an we dont need yore help
oooomph CRASH Ka-thump!

Old November 18th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"squiffer" wrote in message
[...]
: Don care fur dis wun littul bit, Nate! I kin sense strange kats
: Einstein
:
: Thet's more'n strange kats, Einstein, rememfur the Purranos? Shore do
hope
: it ain't thet gang agin.
: Red Rory
:
:
: Aw NO!
: Purlie, putting his hand on his trusty skwirt boddle and nudging Benny
tu
do
: thuh same

Damm, Purlie Purrano, thet rotten can o'tuna. Einstein I know it's dem. I
kin long distance smell Purlie!!
Red Rory

I beleeve ya', jest don figger we kin do one danged thing till we git
there - it's owr nip they want. Buhleeve me they are NOT gonna git it
Einstein

Purlie enters, stage left.... awwwrite, yooz guyz fink yore so smart. Yeh,
itz uz. Weze thuh Purranos an no catz mess wiff us, so shuddup an mebbe we
wont throw yoo outta da plane. Benny, get offer heer an tie dem up before
dey cuz enny trubbul. ~Purlie hold guns on Red Rory and Einstein and
motions Benny toward the duct tape~

Old November 18th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

squiffer wrote:
[...]

Nathan gets a telepathic fix on the location of the plane. He pushes the
up button and the hoovercraft goes up almost to cloud level. He then
pushes the fast button and puts both paws on the touchpads. He steers in
the direction that his telepathic fix came from.

Hey Purrlie... derez a UFO comin toard uz heer. Git in heer, Therez killer
aliens in UFOs an I dont wanna meet dem ennytime soon. gasp! Whut is
dat? Help! Purrlie!!
Benny, in a state of near panic

Benny, just shuddup and get in here. Itz prolley a weather balloon ur
sumfing. You want dat nip or not?
Purrlie, shaking his head and wondering why he ever brought along this
brainless dude

Old November 18th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Ellie wrote:
"Zee" wrote in message
[...]

You don't sound like Skye, Hunter or Storm. Who are you? Why do I hear
all those noises in the background?

Nathan, really suspicious and heading his hoovercraft towards the noises

Old November 18th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

squiffer wrote:
[...]

Nathan sends a telepathic call for help to all the kitties who are in
range. Chester and Clarence turn their hoovercraft towards where Nathan
said he's hearing the noises. Cats on the ground start yowling
telepathically that they want to help.