spekal furndz lizt

Old January 30th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default spekal furndz lizt

ok diz here lizt issa same az winked kitteez but fur doz of ursefz whut haz
says ursef iz spekal furndz... so ursef iza kuple butted ursefz haaze notted
nowinced ursef iz winked yet... same infurmashun aza winked kitteez, Trudi

Old January 30th 11, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

ok diz here lizt issa same az winked kitteez but fur doz of ursefz whut haz
says ursef iz spekal furndz... so ursef iza kuple butted ursefz haaze
notted nowinced ursef iz winked yet... same infurmashun aza winked kitteez,
Trudi

Wull PookyKat n Sqweex iznt winked ufishuly , but mabbee sune, ai dunt gno
yut.
Luvz Mosey

Old January 31st 11, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Storrmmee" wrote

ok diz here lizt issa same az winked kitteez but fur doz of ursefz whut
haz says ursef iz spekal furndz... so ursef iza kuple butted ursefz haaze
notted nowinced ursef iz winked yet... same infurmashun aza winked
kitteez, Trudi

Ok, kittah speak got me. What is 'winked kitty'? I suspect a low turn out
as I may not be the only one clueless on what you are asking for.

Old January 31st 11, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

cshenk wrote:
"Storrmmee" wrote

ok diz here lizt issa same az winked kitteez but fur doz of ursefz
whut haz says ursef iz spekal furndz... so ursef iza kuple butted
ursefz haaze notted nowinced ursef iz winked yet... same infurmashun
aza winked kitteez, Trudi

Ok, kittah speak got me. What is 'winked kitty'? I suspect a low turn
out as I may not be the only one clueless on what you are asking for.

Iz finkin its stans for "bewinked" or betrothed or jus maryd, az da case
may bee. TuTu
Old January 31st 11, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

so ursef hast ta decide which lizt ursef wantz dem on anna putted it onna
lizt purpurlee, Trudi, da tazk mazter

Old January 31st 11, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

winked kitteez iz marrieed inna hoomin speak, spekal furndz iza steady
datez, anna single catz iz single catz... Trudi, wafin at herown furnd
"cshenk" wrote in message
news
"Storrmmee" wrote

Old January 31st 11, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Rebecca, house of Stright
Hercule Lenoir, no house kuz he iz hizownkittee

Rebecca

Old January 31st 11, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_5_]

Default Miz OEJ...

Bootiful miz OEJ, would yourownself fink dat I was being too forward if I
listed us as being Special Friends?

STTom, no howse cuz I lifs by mineownself
and OEJ, house of Asher-Grass
Old January 31st 11, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

kule, trudi

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ok diz here lizt issa same az winked kitteez but fur doz of ursefz whut
haz says ursef iz spekal furndz... so ursef iza kuple butted ursefz haaze
notted nowinced ursef iz winked yet... same infurmashun aza winked
kitteez, Trudi

winked kitty lizt Storrmmee Cat community 10 February 22nd 11 05:20 AM
updated spekal furndz lizt Stormmee Cat community 10 January 21st 08 08:49 AM
lizt update, Stormmee Cat community 20 January 7th 08 05:17 AM
winked lizt Stormmee Cat community 15 January 1st 08 02:40 AM
Spekal furndz lizt. Stormmee Cat community 17 December 28th 07 06:41 AM