The music plays and Chez Shenk's sways to the beat

Old February 3rd 16, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

Default The music plays and Chez Shenk's sways to the beat

"cshenk" wrote

Ranger MacDude wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

A ferret named Mia slinks into the lime light to sing to her 2foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUpKXUSpfM

After Mia finishes her number, Sammy and Ranger slide a John Fogerty
CD in the stereo and start singing along. Ranger has a hard time
keeping his singing going as he's too busy dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g5LgPrJm3o

Cash sings along and knows all the words!

He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe tapper!
Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild dance to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

Pipps steps up to Ranger and asks him if he will dance with her.

Old February 3rd 16, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger MacDude

Cash sings along and knows all the words!
He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe tapper!
Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild dance to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

Pipps steps up to Ranger and asks him if he will dance with her.

[Big Mama finds several more nearby kitties to sweep up and dance with.]

Of course, dear Pipps! Let'z danze!

How are youz doing? And da rest of yurr fambly? We'z all doing purrty good.

Ranger

Old February 4th 16, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Jocko the diving cat shows up carrying a guitar, and joins in with Sammy.

Big Mama, the black panther, also shows up and starts dancing with Ranger.

[As that song ends, Gigi and Pepe, the skunk friends of Jocko and Big
Mama, also show up. Pepe is carrying a skunk-sized trumpet, and Gigi is
pulling a big bass guitar behind her.]

Gigi: Are you shure? Nobody asked usses to play, an I'd hate to somefing
to irritate da kitties.

Pepe: I'z shure! Remember, deze is all good kitties an goggies. We'z
partied wif dem before. An listen to dat cool music! We'z NATURALz to
jam wif dem!

[With that Pepe starts counting out a beat, and Gigi starts jamming
"Smoke On the Water". Jocko backs her up on acoustic.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mCK05dgwgU
Old February 6th 16, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Cash sings along and knows all the words!

He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe
tapper! Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild
dance to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

As Daisy-chan and Ranger dance, Sammy breaks out his fiddle and plays
along.

Daisy laughs as Iowna curls about Sammy's feet and lifts her ears to
hear better! Now, she's a beagle and they are there for floppy ears but
she can still peak them a bit. She looks a little like Ray Charles as
she adjusts side to side to listen in.

Old February 6th 16, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On 2/3/16 7:26 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Cash sings along and knows all the words!

He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe
tapper! Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild
dance to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

As Daisy-chan and Ranger dance, Sammy breaks out his fiddle and
plays along.

Jocko the diving cat shows up carrying a guitar, and joins in with
Sammy.

Big Mama, the black panther, also shows up and starts dancing with
Ranger.

Daisy-chan laughs and starts a 3 step then suddenly Ranger finds
himself in the middle of 2 dancing ladies. Cash laughs and hides
behind his fiddle like Sammy.

Old February 6th 16, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Community Kitties wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Jocko the diving cat shows up carrying a guitar, and joins in with
Sammy.

Big Mama, the black panther, also shows up and starts dancing with
Ranger.

[As that song ends, Gigi and Pepe, the skunk friends of Jocko and Big
Mama, also show up. Pepe is carrying a skunk-sized trumpet, and Gigi
is pulling a big bass guitar behind her.]

Gigi: Are you shure? Nobody asked usses to play, an I'd hate to
somefing to irritate da kitties.

Pepe: I'z shure! Remember, deze is all good kitties an goggies. We'z
partied wif dem before. An listen to dat cool music! We'z NATURALz to
jam wif dem!

[With that Pepe starts counting out a beat, and Gigi starts jamming
"Smoke On the Water". Jocko backs her up on acoustic.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mCK05dgwgU

Everyone starts jumping about as they love it! Daisy-chan smokes the
dance floor then finally takes pity as Iowna wants to play a song.
Gigi and Pepe back her to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu3-QqQHK08

Old February 6th 16, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Ranger MacDude wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Cash sings along and knows all the words!
He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe
tapper! Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild
dance to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

Pipps steps up to Ranger and asks him if he will dance with her.

[Big Mama finds several more nearby kitties to sweep up and dance
with.]

Of course, dear Pipps! Let'z danze!

How are youz doing? And da rest of yurr fambly? We'z all doing purrty
good.

Ranger

As the weather chills and snow starts to fall, a daddy-2foot brings in
wood and lights the fireplace. He's not terribly nimble footed so the
cats move to dance out of his way. Another 2foot comes back in with a
cleaned fresh litter pan and fills it then tucks it away where it's
easily found. A meowmie 2foot busts a move or so across the room to
get to the kitchen where mysterious lovely smells emanate.

A little kitten peers into the kitchen and sees a birdie in the oven!
He's not sure what type but Mia whispers that it's a duckie. Then she
slinks back to the dance floor and grabs Sammy from his hiding spot for
a dance.

As the Daddy 2foot goes out to get more wood for later, Cash and Iowna
follow.

With an evil grin, the Meowmie 2foot loads the following CD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

Who let the dogs out?