FRUM THE BRIDJ--GUD BYE

Old October 31st 05, 09:40 PM
Beverly Orel

Default FRUM THE BRIDJ--GUD BYE

We have had the final calling of names. The sky is lightening with the
advent of a new day. Slowly the clouds part, light filters behind them and
soft voices are heard:

There are many kitty voices singing together and instrumentalists, too. Is
that Siggy? the Mrs? Pouncer? Dyna?
What are they saying--"remember us; we remembr you"

It sounds like thiswith sumperson very like Jim Croce sigingin with them)
I I could save tine in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
Till eternity passese away
Just to spend them with you
If I could make days last foever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then
Again, I sould spend them with you.......

Until next year dear friends

Luff,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie & their hoomis,
Beverly & Anti Gwen

Old November 1st 05, 07:27 AM
BallardBunch

Bob-tayled tabby an wite gurl sits next to long-tayled tabby an wite
gurl, rubbing cheeks an lissening to da mewsic frum beyond da rainbow
clouds It'z alwayz so sad an so comfurrting all attat same time, to
heer da songz frum da Bridge an see da moon set an da noo day begin,
izn't it, Pandy? turns eyes to skye wunce agin, an whispers Till we
meet agin, deer frends. --Talisker Pippin, wif Pandora Pussycat

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old November 3rd 05, 05:39 AM
CatTayls

This wuz my furst Jellicle Ball and Ize so prowd to be part of it. I
knew I could hear and talk to Gretchen Marie and now I see all the
frendz my noo Meowmie told me about.

I don't know why thuh hoomins skwirt wdder frum their eyez all thuh
tyme. Look how happy they all are up ther. Oh.....lissen......

Soft voices sing
"we'll meet again, don't know where don't know when........."

Wot a grate band and choir!

Little Kitty, carefully saving the anjel dust GM, Dyna and Miss
Violette sprinkled down on her

Old November 3rd 05, 01:27 PM
Miss Violette

Diz haz been a sad time fur owr howze and we wuuld likta spekally thank alla
of youcatz dat haz been so kind anna unerstandin to owr howze, anna if you
duzint mind owr howze wuuld spekally likta thank uncle Dan who has gone abof
and beyond to hep owr soft anna furry heal... Trudi

Old November 3rd 05, 01:30 PM
Miss Violette

da hoomanz izunt as luki az we iz, watch yourown hoomanz, dey duzint getta
see and hear all we doez, itsa spekal hooman dat efur sees anyfin from da
bridge, Trudi, trying to explain hooman limits and failing
oups.com...