Happee Paw Paw's Day (Sundey)

Old June 14th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=` Mosey =^. .^=` is offline
Banned

Default Happee Paw Paw's Day (Sundey)

En da Ewe Ess Aye onna Sunday iz Faderz Dey n wee kittiez n dawggies wanna
wish ourown Pawpaw's a Happee Paw Paw Day.
Yew awl tak sutch gudgud kare uff usses n wee wuv yew fur dat.
Wee preecate awl yew do fur usses anna we iz tankful fur yew.
Wuv n nosepoinks
Mosey, Pookie, Sqweex n Pipps
hoo dunt haf no d*g fingys

Old June 15th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_4_]

"Mosey =^. .^=`" wrote in message
En da Ewe Ess Aye onna Sunday iz Faderz Dey n wee kittiez n dawggies
wanna wish ourown Pawpaw's a Happee Paw Paw Day.
Yew awl tak sutch gudgud kare uff usses n wee wuv yew fur dat.
Wee preecate awl yew do fur usses anna we iz tankful fur yew.
Wuv n nosepoinks
Mosey, Pookie, Sqweex n Pipps
hoo dunt haf no d*g fingys

I wyll be 'speshulee nize tu Pawpaw tumurro.
Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Old June 16th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:24:05 -0700, Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:

En da Ewe Ess Aye onna Sunday iz Faderz Dey n wee kittiez n dawggies wanna
wish ourown Pawpaw's a Happee Paw Paw Day.
Yew awl tak sutch gudgud kare uff usses n wee wuv yew fur dat.
Wee preecate awl yew do fur usses anna we iz tankful fur yew.
Wuv n nosepoinks
Mosey, Pookie, Sqweex n Pipps
hoo dunt haf no d*g fingys

All of usses was 'specially nice to Paw yesfurday, and sniggled extra
lots, and letted Meowmie take him out to brekkest at a place what duzn't
let kitties in. An when him opened da back door fur usses we made sure to
play extra specially hard in da back yard so him could watch and laff at
usses.

Ranger

Old June 16th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We duzen haffa paw paw here now but we gotted xtra funz anywayz. Piglet
remembering tha hooman that went to the bridge and thinking people were
rite, it soesn't hurt quite as bd now.

I opened some things that had been in one of those totes and I could tell
Pig recogenized they were Bob's but, she didn't growl and go on like she did
the las time that happened.
news

Paw's purrday wafflycat Cat anecdotes 20 April 2nd 08 10:15 PM
The Covert Cats Covering Paw's trip Ranger Greykitten Cat community 7 February 21st 07 04:41 PM
Hapurry Paw's Day Tanada Cat anecdotes 0 June 18th 06 08:12 PM
Happee Fangsgifing!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 6 November 26th 04 04:59 AM
Happee St Pawdraig's day!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 1 March 20th 04 10:47 AM