OT - One last thing

Old March 10th 10, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default OT - One last thing

I'm *not* leaving the group for good. I'm not in a "snit", and I'm not
angry with anyone (except those few who were witnesses to lies about me in
another group and not only failed to deny them (understandable to a point
because of the person who was writing them) and thus, by their silence,
confirming them *AND* then choosing to bring that harassment back here with
them). However, they're easy enough to kill-file when I come back.

I'm leaving for a while to try and get back some small part of my life.
Newsgroups and emails, with their inherent capacity for anonymous nastiness,
flames, plots and sub-plots ad nauseum are *not* a good means to go about
'getting one's head on straight' - in fact they're good for just the
opposite. But neither am I blaming newsgroups, et al - what happened was
about me and only I am responsible or to blame.

I'll miss you all and will probably be in touch with a few of you via email,
but I've either got to find help to get out of this downward spiral I'm in,
or make the decision to end it.

Hopefully I'll see you all back here in a few months.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 10th 10, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

[...]

Take care, and we'll see you when you come back.

Bobble
Old March 10th 10, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old March 10th 10, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

I wish you all the best, and look forward to your return.

Joy

Old March 11th 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"CatNipped" wrote:
[...]

I'll be looking forward to seeing you back. It's not a bad idea to
concentrate on any urgent issues first.
Old March 11th 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_3_]

On Mar 10, 10:41*am, "CatNipped" wrote:

I'm leaving for a while to try and get back some small part of my life.

I'll miss you, please once you're feeling better come back I'll miss
you and your stories

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old March 11th 10, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Good luck, take care.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old March 11th 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Mar 10, 1:41*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I'm *not* leaving the group for good.

I'll miss you all and will probably be in touch with a few of you via email,
but I've either got to find help to get out of this downward spiral I'm in,
or make the decision to end it.

Hopefully I'll see you all back here in a few months.

Please looka fter yourself, and come back soon.

Blessed be,
Baha

Thing in a Bag [email protected] Cat anecdotes 14 January 14th 06 11:23 PM
Thing in a Bag CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 April 3rd 05 02:07 AM
Thing in a bag Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 5 March 29th 05 04:13 PM
TED thing done All is well Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 5 January 29th 05 06:12 AM