Christmas Gift Exchange

Old October 19th 12, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Ross Mc Master

Default Christmas Gift Exchange

This announcement was just recently made in the RPCC but I decided to
repost his/her signup announcement here. Last year some folks from
this group participated and enjoyed it.

It's a great time of the year and any cat-loved individual is welcome
to sign up.

There is plenty of time to meet shipping deadlines even to far
Australia.

The opportunity to give to kitties at this time of the year is a
wonderful gift in itself. Personally, it's a highlight of the year for
me.

PS I'm not running this, just passing on the offer. I'm glad to reply
to questions in this group.

Announcement follows.

Meow, kitties! It is once again time to announce that the Sekrit Santa
site is accepting signups.

We at the North Pole had intended to make this announcement a couple
weeks ago, but circumstances dictated otherwise. Last year a few
kitties had some adventures with overseas shipping times, so the
cutoff
date for signups this year is a little bit earlier.

Please visit http://www.sekritsanta.org for information, then go to
http://www.sekritsanta.org/signup (or click the "Sign up" link on the
first page) and enter your information. If you have difficulty getting
the form to work, you can also just email your information to
.

I must also apologize that the lookup functions on the web page aren't
fully functional yet. The code elves have been tied up with other
projects, but they promise that they will get caught up soon and will
make the lookup links functional.

We early anticipate being able to provide our Sekrit Santa services
again this year!

Sekrit Santa Coordinator