Christmas Card Exchange and List

Old December 1st 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Christmas Card Exchange and List

Folks,

It is with abject appologies that I need to change myself from being
"Send and Recieve" to "recieve only" this year. Because of the owners
having unexpected vet bills, I am not able to meet the financial cost
of the cards and the postage.

I'm really sorry and am hoping I'll be in a better position next year.

Helen M
Old December 2nd 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Sorry to hijack the conversation. Just wanted to share with those of us
in the US, the rates for international postage are as follows:
Canada: $0.69
Rest of the world (in our list): $0.90

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 2nd 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 14:22:20 -0600, kimberlysmith
wrote:

No problem, Helen! I love sending cards! Although we are a bit short
ourselves grin We just purchased our wedding rings!! I'm so excited!!

congratulations
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

Old December 2nd 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

Unfortunately, I've been there and done that. Seems like the furry
ones can pick the worse times to develop problems requiring a TED
visit. Sending purrs that the new year will see your finances
rebound.

Old December 2nd 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote in message
Folks,

It is with abject appologies that I need to change myself from being
"Send and Recieve" to "recieve only" this year. Because of the owners
having unexpected vet bills, I am not able to meet the financial cost
of the cards and the postage.

I'm really sorry and am hoping I'll be in a better position next year.

Helen M

No worries! My joy is in making the cards and knowing that my "art" will be
going all over the world and hopefully putting a smile on the face of
someone who needs it.

Hugs,

CatNipped