JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY

Old July 1st 03, 03:14 AM
Adam

Default JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY

I don't think rpcc haz efur put on its own play! Letz put that on thuh
lissst of things to do when we are bored.

GM, getting her klog shooz reddy

When kin we du dat? I kin bring my cello!

argellA

Old July 1st 03, 09:47 PM
Beverly Orel

wen duh liddul hoomin kittens cum tu bisit, Meowmie puts wippd creem on top
uv duh jello. yum...

Samantha

"Adam" wrote in message
Are 'cellos edibibble? Ize hungree agenn.

Allegra Catsals

Shoor! Meowmie makes cello all thuh time. Red or green or yello

and
putz froot in it. Itz reel jiggly and cold. Huh? Jello?

GM, wrapping thuh bowl of cell wif sum jellophane

Lyke dis?

http://refal.net/~korlukov/supercom/xi/s_xi1.htm

Dere is a song abowt it dat I kin almost play on da cello!

Argella Catsals

Tobasko sawz?????? Meowmie iz mortifyed at thuh thot of rooining cello
wif that stuff. Do yew meen thuh song, C-E-L-L-O? There's alwayz room
fur cello!

GM, who wud like to akompany Allegra wif her bell

I spose cellos get hungree too, why kant dey hav tabaskasko sawse if dey
want?

Wat is da song C-E-L-L-O? I have a seedee by a groop called Cello. Dey

kin
play Elennor Rigbee on fowr cellos at wuns! Dat haz since bekum da

standard
vershun uv dat tune.

It wud be nyce if yu wud use yur bell, just don't hit it ON da cello. Wun
uv da stoodents in my cello class rooind a gud cello by using it tu play

da
cymbals with.

argellA

Old July 2nd 03, 03:37 AM
Arlene Knop

Espeshuully if it takes awile to find it. I left meowmie a hayrball
thuh other day and she hasn't found it yet.

GM, wif a misterius grin

Miss Violette wrote:

pocket, hhhmmm that bears consideration, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Hmmmm. Can yew jump up on thuh shelf and get behind them and push them
off? That way yew could hav thuh shelf fur yerownself after yew do what
yew want to thuh shooz. OR yew cud leev a deposit in a pocket sumware.

GM, always thinking

Miss Violette wrote:

you got the picture exactly, it is just not right. and no they are

keeping
all of the shoes up now, soft said one of the boys ruined a favorite

pair of
shoes she left out once and so all of them are in boxes. Miss Violette,
currently considering how to get the boxes OFF of HER shelf...
Arlene Knop wrote in message
So-o-o-o...if yew don't go in thuh good hidey hole yew are unhappy and
if yew DO go ther and are attacked by thuh jails, yew will be REEELY
unhappy. Are there any shooz left out so yew cud leev a "deposit" in
them as a protest?

GM, who can see her jail up on thuh shelf and it beddere stay there

Miss Violette wrote:

she even gave her shoes to some clear boxes that ate them all up,

and I
overheard her tell furry that the best hidey place in the whole

closet
is
now gonna be the home for the kitty jails, Miss Violette, not liking
this
one little bit!!!
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Don't beleev it! Meowmie keeps telling me that we are "making
purrogress" but efurryfing looks werse to me. And she fixed it so

can't find any hidey places in thuh kloset anymore.

GM, looking fur a tiny place to skweez throo

Miss Violette wrote:

I wonder if part of the virus is that the closet hurks, ours has
hurked
couple of times recently. soft says it is almost better, Miss
Violette
Seanette Blaylock

wrote in
message
Arlene Knop had some very interesting

things
say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:

My Mom's been rearranging lately, too, and I don't like it!
Felix, who does NOT approve of changes
Gosh, maybe its sum awful virus thuh hoomin meowmies have. I
think
there's a coonspirasee to keep things away frum us so we

can't
bat
them
around.
Gretchen Marie, who is not allowed in thuh kloset to

investigayt
thuh
dark korners

I think it's called "spring cleaning". Today was horrible! The
closet
in the bedroom hurked all over the place and Mom spent *hours*
sorting
it all out and putting stuff back [some did go out in the

trash,
some
got put in a box on *my* patio. Mom says it's temporary, but I
don't
know, knowing her]. Dad's tuna place apparently moved, too, so

he
was
at home all day, but Mom said he was earning tunas for us. I'm

now
confused about my life. Is it calmer over there, or is your

Mom
doing
this stuff too?

Felix the bewildered

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old July 2nd 03, 03:39 AM
Arlene Knop

Hmpf. Numbers aren't a fun to snuggle wif as X's and L's. I hope she
duzn't get anyfing wif M's or S's. They'ze not even werth kneeding wif
yer paw. Cud yew sew together a 14 and 16?

GM, hoping meowmie duzn't get any ideers

Miss Violette wrote:

we preferred that sweater but it is gone now, all she has now have real
numbers like 14 and 16 and we have told her to quit taking out our stuff but
she will not stop, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Besides, fluffy klothes are better to snuggle on. They are bigger and
make a bedder nest. She cud at leest leev sum at home fur yew to nap
on.

GM, who likes thuh 2X size

Miss Violette wrote:

Thank you, OEJ, somewhat consoled
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Te;; OEJ not to werry. Hoomin wimmen do this all thuh time. Trust

me,
thuh fluffy stuff will come back and whatefur she haz left will turn
fluffy too.

GM, looking at her meowmie who iz thuh purrfekt eggzampul of her

theery

Miss Violette wrote:

That is the difference this time, she never threw stuff out of MY

closet
before. She always kept her clothes hanging up she just moved them
around.
Now she is actually having furry take them to the metal monster and

they
are
going away, Miss Violette who is trying to console OEJ beclaws there
aren't
as many fluffy parts on soft to make happy paws
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Oh, yeah, I know that eggscuse too. They just wanna go buy more

stuff
and thuh kloset just gets all filled up again. Then when she gets
anuther fluffy attak, we do it ofur and ofur and ofur.

Gretchen Marie, who thinks thuh kloset shud be emptee just fur her

Miss Violette wrote:

It could be a virus, I thought she was doing it beclaws she was
getting
less
fluffy but that could be part of the virus, Miss Violette,
considering
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

"Miss Violette" had some very
interesting
things to say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:

Don't you just HATE when they do that, soft has been

cleaning
out
the
waterbed room and it is quite disgruntling to have MY stuff
moved
around,
Miss Violette, not liking the emptiness of the closet

Old July 2nd 03, 03:41 AM
Arlene Knop

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:
My meowmie even haz one that skwrits stuff on thuh carpet and then she
just makes it go away. If I skwirted on thuh carpet, I'd get skolded
reel good.
My Mom has a growlmonster like that, too. Now she even has a funny
object she can hang from her shoulder that spits steam all over!
Felix, baffled by human notions of housekeeping

Ize nefur herd of that!! Duz ;thuh steem cum out of her eerz? Cud yew
cook hotdawgs in it?
GM, also baffled

The steam comes out of the end of a hose attached to the thing hanging
from her shoulder [Dad uses it too, especially on my box or that
stupid bird's cage]. I guess you could cook with it if you tried.

Felix, not exactly a chef

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Wot duz she do wif thuh steem after it cumz out? Duz it make pritty
clowds? Ize seen steem cum out of thuh shower, but Meowmie duzn't do
anyfing wif it.

GM, amazed that sumbuddy wud ware a shoulder purse that makes steem
Old July 2nd 03, 03:45 AM
Arlene Knop

Adam wrote:

[...]

I'll bet thuh cellow skwished all ofur! Wuz it red or green or yello?
C-E-L-L-O used to be a comershul jingul bak in thuh olden dayz. Meowmie
only haz Elener Rifby by thuh Beeetulz. She haz sum stuff by lynn harel
and yoyoma tho.

GM, who thinks these guyz are thuh wunz who cook thuh cello
Old July 2nd 03, 03:47 AM
Arlene Knop

Duz that rooin thu sound? I bet it makes thuh stringz stikky.

GM, thinkinging Samantha mite want to read this ridulus part of thuh
thred so she knows wot iz cello and wot is jello

Old July 2nd 03, 03:51 AM
Arlene Knop

Adam wrote:

Does any kitty know Classical Gas by Mason Williams?

Fatcat had Classical Gas.

Did it stink?

Capt. Midnight
[snickering...]

PhewDidItEver!!!

L.

Cleerly, yew 2 don't hav any appreeshyashun fur thuh finer moosik. That
wuz probly L's bad breth fur talking so much.

GM, defending her frend Archilla
Old July 2nd 03, 03:54 AM
Arlene Knop

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:32:16 -0500, Arlene Knop

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:36:42 -0500, Arlene Knop

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:11:02 -0500, Arlene Knop

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:57:16 -0500, Arlene Knop
wrote:

Kittees, Shahna has dun her usual goodgood job and listed all thuh
kittees who were born in June. Dyna and I hav bin trying to think of a
party to selebrate fur all of them. How about a piknik?

Place - a luvly forest preeserf meddow
Food - bring piknik stuff. Ther is a grill
Games - we can hav crokay, swat-thuh-burdie (badmitten), six-legged
races,and wotefur else we can figger out

Gretchen Marie, packing meowmie's hand made quilt

Kewel! Lessee here, I need thu hand kroshayed afgan dat mama made,
um... I'll take along a kuple uf sammon fur effurykitty to eet, um...
horseshus! I lyke playin horseshus!

Charlie Fennel, gettin ready

Kin yew play horseshus wifout thums???????

GM, hoping thuh horse izn't still waring them

uf korse yew kan! An these is liddle horseshus, I fink dey wuz a kidz
toi at some point. Yew just grab them in yur mouf and toss them by
movin yur hed rilly fast an lettin go uf them!

Charlie Fennel

Letz see if I kin do it. Shud I twurl around and let it go like a shot
putt?

GM, hoping there's a lavender horseshoo to toss

Yew could du dat, or just sorta shake yur hed rilly hard one way lyke
dis...CF takes horseshoo in mouth and snaps his hed to the left
sending the shorseshoo flying and almost touchin the post See!

Charlie Fennel

OK. Oops!

GM, letting go if thuh lavender horseshoo which sails toward Charlie

wack! Charlie shakes hed er... kinda lyke dat GM, but yew gotta
aim a liddle bedder then dat...

Charlie Fennel, thankful for hollow plastik horseshoos!

Sorry Charlie!!!! Maybe I shudn't hav closed my eyes. Let me try this
green wun here. Oh oh-h-h-h-h

GM, snapping her hed but furgetting to let go of thuh horshoo
Old July 2nd 03, 07:16 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:

Espeshuully if it takes awile to find it. I left meowmie a hayrball
thuh other day and she hasn't found it yet.
GM, wif a misterius grin

Good one!

Felix, offering high-five

--