Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Old October 7th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

after she signz Chester takez her paw anna dey foloow hiz howze to find
seatz
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
I will sign, tuu. Fangu, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger comes to the book and signs, for himself, Tiger T tomcat, he has

left
room for his bootiful wife to sign as her writing iz az bootiful az

herself,
then the rest of the howze signs...
OEJ, TV, Trudi, Stormmee, Chester THE ingester, each has left room for
theirown eskort ta sign ifin they want,... Tiger shakes pawz wif ralf

ana
azks, kan a D*g attend ifin they wantz ta gifatribute? Tiger, unsure
Ralph & His Clowder wrote in message
[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo carrying a study but elegant

table,
followed by Alice with a folded cloth of shimmering rainbow hues and
Kissa with the guest book and a plumed pen. After the table is

arranged
to the lady cats' satisfaction, Ralph and Kissa stand for a moment,
tails entwined, and think of his sisfur Laura and her brofur Vinnie,
wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who presided over the table for so

many
years. They think, too, of all their family and friends at the Bridj

and
wonder if they are celebrating as well.]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing

the
pen to his wedwink Kissa]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the clowder of the House of David, with Fred

T.
Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard J. VanTayle, Alice Ann Madre, and Jane

Grey.

Old October 7th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:32:17 -0700, Ralph & His Clowder
wrote:

[...]

Cinder signing in for myself and for my shy sister Beauty. Also
remembering Beast and Snowball and Mietze and all the departed-to-the
-Bridge cats of the McMaster house.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

(Bear extends his arm to escort Cinder, ifn she wood like)

Old October 7th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 01:37:16 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Cinder accepts Bear's arm, and they move to the dance floor of the
Colliseum. "This is my first formal dance", Cinder admits. "But you
have a magnificent Tuxedo. I'm impressed. Let's have a dance for all
the kitties who can't be here tonight"
Beauty watches from the stands as the danse begins.

Old October 7th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

sure doze flowerz iz so kule, anna i on purpoze didnt wear sandalz, efin doh
trudi sayed i wuz incifilized... I figured it wuuld be nizerta da boykittez
i danzed wif ifin i didnt haf dem on mine pawz ta stomp on ofur pawz wif,
Readi ta danze... Stormmee

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

All tha Orinjcat kittiez turn as the music starts. Garfeeld runs up to
Stormee, bows, an presents her with a large, if somewhat messy, bunch of
pink and white Carnations.

'Hello Stormee....wow yu luks amayzing!! Yur fur is sew shiny!! Wud yu du

me
tha Onna of dansin tha furst danse wif me??'

Garfeeld secretly hoping he won't trip over.

Old October 7th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

wrote:

[...]

As his date has not arrived yet, Congo turns to his mother, and elegantly
requests the first dance. She rubs noses with him, and takes her son's paw
to proudly begin the dance. Mango bows to Cougar, and kisses her paw as he
asks for the first dance. She waits a moment before she answers, then smiles
mischeviously. 'Of corse I will danse with yu mi deer.' Mango sighs with
relief, then escorts his cheeky little wifekitty to the dance floor. Moe
stands hesitantly for a minute, finding himself alone, then turns in
astonishment as a voice calls him excitedly.
'Moe!! Goodness, look at you!!' A slim, elegant orange tabby girlkitty has
just stepped out of the teleporter. Clad in a silvery blue toga, and
wearing a wreath of blue, sweetly scented allysium, she is unmistakebly
Viollette, a younger version of her mother, and namesake of the much honored
and loved Miss Violet. 'You didn't think I was going to miss the Jellicle
Ball, did you?? well, are you going to dance with me or not?' Moe, still
flabbergasted at the unexpected appearance of his baby sister, now a
beautiful young girlcat, takes her hand, and leads her to the floor,
grinning at his astonished brothers. Strangely enough, Jasmine is grinning
at Viollette. 'Mother!! You planned this' Congo accuses her. 'Well, I wanted
it to be a surprise.' she smiles at him. 'It's a wonderful surprise,
mother.' 'I know.'

Old October 7th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

I iz glad yu likez them Stormee. *Garfeeld blushes* an I dussnt mind yu
stompng on mi feet a bit. This is mi furst danse, so I mite stomp a bit tu,
even if i tri furry hard not to. Tu be honest, I'm worreed i mite not be a
gud danser, but i wants tu tri ennyway. Shall we?
Garfeeld

Old October 7th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:32:17 -0700, Ralph & His Clowder's nimble,
little paws typed:

[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo carrying a study but elegant table,
followed by Alice with a folded cloth of shimmering rainbow hues and
Kissa with the guest book and a plumed pen. After the table is arranged
to the lady cats' satisfaction, Ralph and Kissa stand for a moment,
tails entwined, and think of his sisfur Laura and her brofur Vinnie,
wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who presided over the table for so many
years. They think, too, of all their family and friends at the Bridj and
wonder if they are celebrating as well.]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his wedwink Kissa]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the clowder of the House of David, with Fred T.
Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard J. VanTayle, Alice Ann Madre, and Jane Grey.

[a petite purrsian arrives, and taking the pen from Ralph, signs
"Anaïs LeChat" under that of her wink, Tiger]

Hihi Ralph and Kissa [headbumps] you boff luk luffly tonight! How are
yourownselves?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/6/2006 11:20:32 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old October 7th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph and his clowder

8snip
[a petite purrsian arrives, and taking the pen from Ralph, signs
"Anaïs LeChat" under that of her wink, Tiger]

Hihi Ralph and Kissa [headbumps] you boff luk luffly tonight! How are
yourownselves?

Anaïs! Dont yew luk elegant! [headbumps] Weze fine, ana iznt it a
beeyewteeful nyte fur da ball?
Ralph & Kissa