Tucker update 10/6 :o)

Old October 6th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA
Default Tucker update 10/6 :o)

Well, here's the latest on Tucker -- all your good thoughts and purrayers
have helped! He has made steady progress daily in recuperating from his
surgery and yesterday I took him in to get his stitches out! I know he is
feeling better because he's acting like his feisty self again ) Right now
he is out with the other kitties again and he is taking a nap.

We still don't know what has caused his medical issues; however, Dr. Russman
is going to call and ask about the further staining of the biopsy that she
requested. Hopefully, we'll hear back something today. In any case, I'm
just glad he's feeling better from the surgery - he's eating well and has
not lost any weight, in fact, he's put on about 3 ounces. He will be on 2
kinds of antibiotics for a month. I definitely will keep everyone posted.

Thanks so much!
Christine

Old October 6th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Oct 6, 9:56*am, "Christine Burel" wrote:
[...]

That is good news on Tucker.
Rusty will keep purring for him.

Winnie
Old October 6th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
[...]

Hooray for good news! Purrs will continue.

Joy

Old October 7th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christine Burel wrote:

Well, here's the latest on Tucker -- all your good thoughts and purrayers
have helped! He has made steady progress daily in recuperating from his
surgery and yesterday I took him in to get his stitches out! I know he is
feeling better because he's acting like his feisty self again ) Right now
he is out with the other kitties again and he is taking a nap.

I'm so glad to hear that he's doing better. It's weird to have your
cat in surgery and not to know why - only to know that it's helping him.
I hope the mystery is solved, but most of all I hope he gets back to his
old self asap!

Purrs,

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 7th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Christine Burel wrote:
ounces. He will be on 2 kinds of antibiotics for a month. I definitely
will keep everyone posted.

Please do, we'll keep purring!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 7th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Christine Burel wrote:
[...]

Glad to hear he's on on the mend.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old October 18th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Christine Burel wrote:
[...]

We will continue to send purrs and best wishes for Tucker and hugs for
you, Christine,
Polonca and Soncek