Party time!

Old December 25th 03, 12:45 AM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Default Party time!

All right! It'z party time! Let's get some good rock moosik playing on
the CD player...

little black kitten starts dancing wildly, bouncing all over the area,
fluffy black tail waving

Old December 25th 03, 12:55 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten wrote:
All right! It'z party time! Let's get some good rock moosik playing on
the CD player...

little black kitten starts dancing wildly, bouncing all over the area,
fluffy black tail waving

That looks like a good idea.

TV kitty, would you care to join me for a little dancing?

Cleopatra

Old December 25th 03, 04:52 AM
Sylvia M.

"Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten" wrote in message
All right! It'z party time! Let's get some good rock moosik playing on
the CD player...

little black kitten starts dancing wildly, bouncing all over the area,
fluffy black tail waving

Yas...rock moosik, mine speshultee...
Dyna takes two hard rocks out of her rock bag and starts klicking
them together

Old December 25th 03, 07:19 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Yas...rock moosik, mine speshultee...
Dyna takes two hard rocks out of her rock bag and starts klicking
them together

Oh, Dyna kitty, dat is such a wunnderful rythm... makes me want to dance
too.

little orange kitten starts dancing wildly, squeaking with each bounce.
He's also singing softly to himself as he dances..
Kissamouse.... kissamouse.... kissamouse....

So, would any girlkitties like to dance wif mineownself? I luvs to dance!

Sammy Kitten

Old December 25th 03, 07:29 AM
Amelia T Cat

Oh, those snacks look SO GOOD! Salmon, and trout, and shrimpies, and
roasted mothies, and butterflies kebobs... I wonder if we have any fried
lizards?

And that tree - my, that is a well decorated tree.

Of course, that dancing looks like fun too...

Amelia T Cat

Old December 27th 03, 08:46 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
I would enjoy a dance, OEJ, who likes kittens...

Well gud! Let's do dat! I luvz to dance! We'z can do a three-kitty
dance, wif you and me and Miss Violet! Dat's lots of fun - I used to do
dat wif two of my three sisfurs.

Sammy Kitten
very happy to be dancing!