My cat stopped pee-ing?

Old February 22nd 04, 07:24 AM
Ablang

Default My cat stopped pee-ing?

It's been probably 4 days since I last saw pee in one of her two
litter boxes. She still poops normally (about once every 2 days) and her
BM looks normal. So I'm guessing that either something's wrong with her,
or she is pee-ing on the rug somewhere that I still don't know about. She
is 2 years old next month. If she is pee-ing on the rug, wouldn't the
smell be obvious by now?

What other explanation can there be?

--
Hilary Duff turns 18 in this amount of time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...&month=09&year

"At a dinner party, one should eat wisely but not too well, and talk well
but not too wisely." -- W. Somerset Maugham
Old February 22nd 04, 11:35 AM
DevilsPGD

In message Ablang
did ramble:

It's been probably 4 days since I last saw pee in one of her two
litter boxes. She still poops normally (about once every 2 days) and her
BM looks normal. So I'm guessing that either something's wrong with her,
or she is pee-ing on the rug somewhere that I still don't know about. She
is 2 years old next month. If she is pee-ing on the rug, wouldn't the
smell be obvious by now?

Vet vet vet.

What other explanation can there be?

Sick kitty.

--
I've given up on sigs. I just couldn't think of anything clever to say.

Old February 22nd 04, 01:45 PM
~*Connie*~

If the cat is eating and drinking and acting normal, then chances are she's
peeing some place else.
However, when a cat starts urinating outside of the normal places, then
she's trying to tell you something. either that her box is not clean
enough, or she's not feeling well. IF she's acting normal, put an
additional litterbox down.. if she still doesn't then get thy kitty to a
vet.. if she is NOT acting normal, then get the kitty to a vet..

Old February 22nd 04, 02:01 PM
Linda Terrell

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 06:24:21 UTC, Ablang
wrote:

It's been probably 4 days since I last saw pee in one of her two
litter boxes. She still poops normally (about once every 2 days) and her
BM looks normal. So I'm guessing that either something's wrong with her,
or she is pee-ing on the rug somewhere that I still don't know about. She
is 2 years old next month. If she is pee-ing on the rug, wouldn't the
smell be obvious by now?

What other explanation can there be?

Kitty is blocked up! It can KILL her! Hie thee
To a Vet NOW! Please.

I nearly lost a cat that way.

LT