A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Another arrival

Old September 20th 19, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Another arrival

[As attention centers on Darius and Maria and the Countess, the teleporter twinkles again and another kitty steps out. This kitty is a tomcat with a stylishly short tail.]

Benni: Hihi, mister kitty. Are you hear fur da Jellicle Ball? I'z Benni an I'z new here.

STT: Hi, Benni. My name is Short Tail Tom. I used to hang out here all the time, but haven't in recent years since the passing of my True Love. But it's time for me to socialize again! Is all the activity inside in the lodge, or in the tents out here?

Benni: Well, some cats are in the lodge visiting or napping, and some are in the tents setting up da boofays, and a bunch of kitties are in the Booteek tents shopping. Let me walk you over there.

[Benni leads the way to the Boutique, with STT following closely.]

STT: Oh yes, I remember the Boutique! Greetings, Miss Pi2nya! Long time no see. Oh look, a lovely tail bow in black and white. I believe this would look exquisite on your tail, Miss Benni.

[STT takes the pretty black and white boow up to the counter and paws over his credit card. Pi2nya concludes the sale with a wink.]

Here you are, Miss Benni. Would you do me the honor of wearing this lovely tail bow? And I hope that will consent to dance with me later in the evening.

[Benni blushes as STT fastens the bow to her tail.]

Yes, that looks lovely indeed!

Short Tail Tom