Tribute to Ginger-Lyn

Old November 1st 20, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Tribute to Ginger-Lyn

Kitties and esteemed guests, please forgive a tribute from a human to a
human, I don't think any of the 4foots present here ever met this person.

The Internet is a strange place. It is the only place I can think of
where people can meet over a keyboard, never meet in person. but still
develop strong friendships. That's how it was with Ginger-Lyn and me. We
talked on the phone 3 or 4 times, but in the 20+ years that we
maintained our friendship we never actually met.

Ginger-Lyn loved cats. That alone was enough to become a friend of mine.
She often placed the needs of her cats before her own. She had to deal
with far more difficulties in life than most people ever do, but she
fortunately did have a few people that consistently kept her safe and
helped her through difficult times.

I often wished I could step in and help her with the difficulties that
arose in her life, but I was never able to.

Ginger-Lym, you will be missed. The Rainbow Bridge will be a brighter
place for your presence. I know that you're hugging and playing with the
kitties who corssed the Bridge ahead of you. Know peace, dear lady.
Old November 3rd 20, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Tribute to Daisy-chan

Quietly, the Elder comes up with a piece of paper and goes to the
podium.

Gentle beings of all walks and types, A distant person you all know,
but could not be here asked me to read this. From a meowmie.

Ah my sweet kitty, I know you are up at the bridge, playing with Cash
and all the others. What a varied life you had! Thomasina the Cat
never had that much!

The first time we saw you, you adopted us. I'm sorry it took 2 months
to get you home but they had a lot of legal stuff I had to sign and
releases. Silly people, We knew what to do with a long term feral and
it wasn't your fault, any of it. Those long dark years were hard on
you but I think the remaining time with us made up for it. Please be
good to Mona, she was gently raised with none of the trauma you had.

Daddy and I will be along when the times comes. Meantime, I think of
you often, running about free and young again.

Until we meet again.

The Elder folds the letter and puts it away then steps down.
Old November 4th 20, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 5:39:07 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
[...]

P2nya's hoomin wipes a tear away.
That tells the whole story, a kitty who was rescued and loved :'
Old November 4th 20, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sammy Redcat

--
Samuel Redcat

Walk of Remembrance:
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

That to which all kitties are entitled.
Old November 4th 20, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

cshenk wrote:
[...]

I didn't get to spend nearly as much time with Daisy-chan as I wanted
to. She was a very sweet, very helpful cat. I learned a lot about being
a lady cat from watching her. And Starr da Dogg really liked her too, as
well as the rest of her clowder (both feline and canine).

Miss Daisy-chan, you are at peace now and have a young, energetic,
healthy body. Please say hello to Starr da Dogg for us. We will miss you
bunches.

Francesca da ladylike Fierce

--
Francesca the Fierce

Walk fo Remembrance:
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

Ginger-Lyn Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 December 20th 08 04:39 PM
Donations for Ginger-Lyn's vet Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 1 February 1st 08 05:02 PM
My ginger tom Ryan Cat health & behaviour 2 February 26th 06 03:58 AM
On ginger Dennis Carr Cat health & behaviour 2 May 12th 04 12:32 PM
ginger cats Jean H Cat anecdotes 3 August 14th 03 05:22 AM