Rainy Boy has gone to the bridge

Old May 26th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Blockade Runner

Default Rainy Boy has gone to the bridge

He was not a special cat, just your regular cat, always laid back. Rainy
came here as a stray, he was my best buddy . He had cancer &n his bed at
my feet. Old boy , you will suffer no more . I thank God for every ay
Rainy was allowed to have on earth, because I realized he was just on
loan from God . It a terrible thing to say, but Rainy thought more of
me then my own son . Well, old boy, here s a "Clink"
of the glass for a speedy trip to the bridge. Dad will see you one day
soon .

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell
them the truth -- H. L. Mencken

**
**

Old May 26th 11, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 26, 8:35*am, (Blockade Runner) wrote:
He was not a special cat, just your regular cat, always laid back. Rainy
came here as a stray, he was my best buddy . He had cancer &n his bed at
my feet. *Old boy , you will suffer no more . I thank God for every ay
Rainy was allowed to have on earth, because I realized he was just on
loan from God . It *a terrible thing to say, but Rainy thought more of
me then my own son . Well, old boy, here s a "Clink"
of the glass for a speedy trip to the bridge. Dad will see you one day
soon .

Oh, he was special and one can tell just by how you speak of him. He
knows no more pain or fear and will wait for you among many friends.

Waiting is.

--
Will in New Haven

Old May 26th 11, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 26 May 2011 07:35:37 -0500, Blockade Runner wrote:

He was not a special cat, just your regular cat, always laid back. Rainy
came here as a stray, he was my best buddy . He had cancer &n his bed at
my feet. Old boy , you will suffer no more . I thank God for every ay
Rainy was allowed to have on earth, because I realized he was just on
loan from God . It a terrible thing to say, but Rainy thought more of
me then my own son . Well, old boy, here s a "Clink" of the glass for a
speedy trip to the bridge. Dad will see you one day soon .

It sounds like Rainy was a very special cat, and was very lucky to have
shared his life with you. It also sounds like you greatly enriched each
other's lives. We will be purring and praying for the pain of the cat-
sized hole in your heart to heal.

Amelia
Old May 26th 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Blockade Runner wrote:
He was not a special cat, just your regular cat, always laid back. Rainy
came here as a stray, he was my best buddy . He had cancer &n his bed at
my feet. Old boy , you will suffer no more . I thank God for every ay
Rainy was allowed to have on earth, because I realized he was just on
loan from God . It a terrible thing to say, but Rainy thought more of
me then my own son . Well, old boy, here s a "Clink"
of the glass for a speedy trip to the bridge. Dad will see you one day
soon .

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell
them the truth -- H. L. Mencken

"....Rise up slowly, Angel....it's hard to let you go....

Old May 26th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett reads this post and gets all fluffed up. Duzent diz man kno all
cats iz spezial. Him luffed urself anna u luffed himself. Dat iz all dat
hoomanz or cats kan ask of each ofther. Purrs you will remember the good
times and smile.

Old May 26th 11, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Purrz fur Rainy Boy an yoo. Awl kitteez iz speshul; if Rainy Boy wuznt
speshul, yoo wudnt rite abowt hisownself.

Rebecca

Old May 27th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 26 May 2011 07:35:37 -0500, Blockade Runner's nimble, little
paws typed:

Well, old boy, here s a "Clink"
of the glass for a speedy trip to the bridge. Dad will see you one day
soon .

Anaïs takes her glass in paw, and raises it in a toast to Rainy Boy:

Purrs to you!
--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/26/2011 7:27:48 PM
Old May 27th 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I am very sorry for your loss, but i must be misremembering... when you last
posted you told how he came in out of the rain, i thought he went to the
bridge at that time... if not then lucky you for having extra time,

soft
"Blockade Runner" wrote in message
He was not a special cat, just your regular cat, always laid back. Rainy
came here as a stray, he was my best buddy . He had cancer &n his bed at
my feet. Old boy , you will suffer no more . I thank God for every ay
Rainy was allowed to have on earth, because I realized he was just on
loan from God . It a terrible thing to say, but Rainy thought more of
me then my own son . Well, old boy, here s a "Clink"
of the glass for a speedy trip to the bridge. Dad will see you one day
soon .

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell
them the truth -- H. L. Mencken

my cat Rainy Boy Lane Blockade Runner Cat anecdotes 4 January 11th 11 05:25 AM
Pics: A rainy day [email protected] Cat anecdotes 18 June 2nd 09 09:20 AM
Rainy Day Sulk badwilson Cat anecdotes 4 June 29th 06 09:04 PM
Snoozing on a Rainy Day! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 5 July 21st 05 03:17 PM
Rainy roadtrip to Cambodia - OT badwilson Cat anecdotes 39 June 11th 04 04:00 AM