Spicey's cuddle time

Old June 4th 14, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

Default Spicey's cuddle time

On 6/4/2014 8:46 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On 6/3/2014 7:06 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jun 2014 09:21:38 -0400, dgk wrote:
Having followed the saga, the very thought of a post entitled Spicey's
Cuddle Time is nothing short of fantastic. And I'm glad that no
fingers were shortened in the process.

You're following Spicey's story? (Is there a single coherent story?
Two
RPCAers, Suz and I, would be most flattered.

Most of us follow what's going on with Spicey.

Jill

I have been following your progress with Spicey, too. I knew Suz from
RPCA and Highlander groups we both belonged to.

Ann
Old June 4th 14, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 6/4/2014 12:31 PM, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:46:29 -0400, jmcquown

I think Tak has done a wonderful job with Spicey since Suz died. She
wasn't really socialized so every tidbit of loving news is nice to hear
about. And yes, Spicey didn't tear his thumb off. LOL

Jill

It was impossible for Suz to pet Spicey and I doubt her carers bothered - so
she effectively became a feral cat living in a house. I really admire Tak
for taking her on. He's transforming her life.

KFC was not adverse to slashing me now and again, was terribly grumpy, but
Spicey would knock her into a cocked hat for bad temper and pure
*dangerousness*

Tweed

Old June 5th 14, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 13:24:45 +0100, Jack Campin
wrote:
If Tak's stories had pages they'd be pageturners. The Spicey saga
is like Torey Hayden but with far better writing, added fur and a
sense of humour. Tak really ought to write a book.

Awww. When I was little, I really wanted to become an author. I'm not sure
that I have the inspiration to.

But one important talent I have, and it's one that probably most of us
share, is the talent for being amused by our kitties.
Old June 5th 14, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 11:21:08 -0700 (PDT), Jane
wrote:
I've been avidly reading Tak's stories since the time of Betty,
and I think it's worthy of a book sometime. I don't know if
I could read it, since just thinking about her makes me cry
buckets, even now, but it would be a lovely book.

I think about her every single day! When I first met her and brought her
home as my first cat, I had no idea that they could have such a hold on us.
Old June 5th 14, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:14:15 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
It was impossible for Suz to pet Spicey and I doubt her carers bothered - so
she effectively became a feral cat living in a house. I really admire Tak
for taking her on. He's transforming her life.

KFC was not adverse to slashing me now and again, was terribly grumpy, but
Spicey would knock her into a cocked hat for bad temper and pure
*dangerousness*

It puzzled me what her issue is - Suz said that Spicey was billed by Joanne
as probably growing up to be a very friendly cat, because the momcat was so
friendly.
Old June 5th 14, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 14:54:31 -0400, ann791 wrote:
I have been following your progress with Spicey, too. I knew Suz from
RPCA and Highlander groups we both belonged to.

Suz would mention the Highlander group a lot when I visited her, and she
really loved her TV. I've never seen someone watch so much television.

I asked her what shows were good, because I thought that watching some may
be a good way to keep tabs on popular culture, but she couldn't make a
recommendation because she seemed to like everything!