Another name to call.

Old September 20th 19, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Another name to call.

Those of you who have been following the story of Mason, the sick elderly feral who, when he was trapped and rescued, found his purpose in life in caring for kittens, I'm sorry to pass along the news that he has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. We've all known that he was very sick since he was rescued,, and he held on much longer than his vets initially thought he would. Tiny Kittens will now need to find another Grandpa for their kittens. You will be missed, Grandpaw Mason.

Miz Daisy-chan, could you please add "Mason, house of Tiny Kittens" to the list?
Old September 20th 19, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Friday, September 20, 2019 at 1:33:00 PM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Those of you who have been following the story of Mason, the sick elderly feral who, when he was trapped and rescued, found his purpose in life in caring for kittens, I'm sorry to pass along the news that he has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. We've all known that he was very sick since he was rescued,, and he held on much longer than his vets initially thought he would. Tiny Kittens will now need to find another Grandpa for their kittens. You will be missed, Grandpaw Mason.

Miz Daisy-chan, could you please add "Mason, house of Tiny Kittens" to the list?

Thank mew, Dan!
Old September 22nd 19, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Those of you who have been following the story of Mason, the sick
elderly feral who, when he was trapped and rescued, found his purpose
in life in caring for kittens, I'm sorry to pass along the news that
he has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. We've all known that he was very
sick since he was rescued,, and he held on much longer than his vets
initially thought he would. Tiny Kittens will now need to find
another Grandpa for their kittens. You will be missed, Grandpaw Mason.

Miz Daisy-chan, could you please add "Mason, house of Tiny Kittens"
to the list?

Daisy-chan nods and adds Mason

What do you call this? jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 15 March 21st 14 12:32 AM
Who can call me hot? Jessijes Cat anecdotes 0 December 21st 06 04:20 PM
[OT] Last Call.... Pat Cat anecdotes 14 November 20th 06 07:40 PM
Does your cat come when you call it? John Doe Cat health & behaviour 21 November 16th 05 12:54 PM
What do you call?? Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 22 April 4th 04 04:57 AM